Home

Post-game FREEZE in CFM (M16)

This is a discussion on Post-game FREEZE in CFM (M16) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 03:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Post-game FREEZE in CFM (M16)

Does anyone else have the issue with the game freezing during a post-game loading screen AGAIN (this was happening with M15 as well)??

i play offline CFM (on PS3), but basically - I have to re-boot the console after every f-ing game because it freezes...this way the game is literally unplayable for me - because you lose all game data...

After this was a major issue with M15 - i cannot BELIEVE this is happening again.

Anyone with the same problem (or better yet - solution)??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
glp
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Post-game FREEZE in CFM (M16)

Yep! Happened to me the other night as well. But only once. Ive only played six games thou.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:33 PM   #3
MVP

are you guys connected to the internet via WIFI?

if so, disable it. i cannot play madden 25 with it freezing when i'm connected.
Old 09-13-2015, 01:42 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 19

just experienced this also
Old 09-27-2015, 07:10 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Post-game FREEZE in CFM (M16)

Not only did I encountered this as well last week, I encountered AFTER THE SAME GAME when I was playing my Packers QB. I couldn't get back to the main menu after the Pats game (Preseason Week 1)

Tried it SEVERAL times - SAME result. It was DRIVING ME NUTS !!! Had me thinking there was something wrong with my PS3

Wound up having to SIM that game (Something I HATE to do) in an effort to get my Packers QB past that point (Tried to go spectactor mode first but that, not surprisingly, wasn't an option)

I think it was probably an ad generated either by the EA servers or some other ad server somewhere else on the Internet which the PS3 wasn't designed to handle (Like A VIDEO AD !! ). If so, THAT IS A MAJOR FLAW & PROBLEM WITH IN-GAME ADVERTISING EA !!!

BTW - I don't have this problem in M25. It ALMOST NEVER happens there (In fact, freezes IN GENERAL almost never happen)

Hopefully EA finds a fix for this - QUICK

Just my $.02 worth

BP

Last edited by Bach Patu; 09-27-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 06:29 PM   #6
MVP

have a copy of M16 for the week. i am not able to compete a game. well, i can complete the game but then, just like you guys, it freezes while "loading" on the way back to the CFM menus.

this sucks.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

This was a bug in Madden 15 as well, but there is a work around, when you exit out of the finished game and it begins loading, hold down the middle playstation button to take you to the controller screen, wait there until you hear the menu music start and then exit out of there and it will go back to cfm as usual.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
This was a bug in Madden 15 as well, but there is a work around, when you exit out of the finished game and it begins loading, hold down the middle playstation button to take you to the controller screen, wait there until you hear the menu music start and then exit out of there and it will go back to cfm as usual.
thanks rhudey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »