Home

Looking Ahead to Madden 2006

This is a discussion on Looking Ahead to Madden 2006 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2004, 07:51 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Looking Ahead to Madden 2006

Quote:

p2xgamers said:
I'm not bashing. I was just disbelieved that there would be predictions this early, that's all. BTW the site is messed up because it's closed temporary. Go to PAX Gamers instead.

Did you even read the article? Doesn't seem like you did, because it wasn't a set of "predictions", it was a list of features that I thought should be in the game, given what we know is absent from 2005.
Old 07-05-2004, 07:01 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

i liked the list.

madden is fine in its direction for me but i have fond memories of front office football and would love something along those lines to go along with the madden gameplay. maybe they could have a "complex" franchise mode for hardcore people like the one your asking for and the "regular" one that is in madden now. that or have a HUGE list of things you can turn off or on in regards to your franchise.

at least make the game harder. its becoming incredibly easy to completely dominate and stack your teams. everyone has a span where they win 4 or 5 superbowls in a row during one of their franchises.

i love the scout idea. espn baseball does it (the other esn games might, im not sure) and it really adds a lot to the game. do something alone those lines but have it to a higher extent, like having a player that every gm in the league looks at as nfl europe calibor talent yet theres one that sees him as a pro bowler. that way, kurt warner like stories can happen.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:37 AM   #19
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

spin16 said:
Quote:

p2xgamers said:
I'm not bashing. I was just disbelieved that there would be predictions this early, that's all. BTW the site is messed up because it's closed temporary. Go to PAX Gamers instead.

Did you even read the article? Doesn't seem like you did, because it wasn't a set of "predictions", it was a list of features that I thought should be in the game, given what we know is absent from 2005.

Yes, I did read it. I meant features, not predictions. Sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »