Home

Why wont EA show us any Videos?

This is a discussion on Why wont EA show us any Videos? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2004, 09:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Why wont EA show us any Videos?

They've shown us videos but not like ESPN has, man if Madden had the hype like ESPN did it would be alot easier for me to make my decision, but o well ill probably still get Both, I just wanna see some Madden Action!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Why wont EA show us any Videos?

Quote:

MaddenLivER said:
They've shown us videos but not like ESPN has, man if Madden had the hype like ESPN did it would be alot easier for me to make my decision, but o well ill probably still get Both, I just wanna see some Madden Action!

Because they have been pimping NCAA. Just wait, because the Madden marketing is about to start.
Old 07-02-2004, 10:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

You've probably read by now, but there is a lot of new content up on IGN.
Old 07-03-2004, 12:17 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

just saw the stuff at ign.com and I have to say I didn't see anything that I didn't from last years game. I'm not excited about Madden at all....ESPN looks way better...and this is coming from a guy who has liked Madden better over the years. This may be the first year I don't buy Madden. But in all honesty, I will buy NCAA. That will give me my EA/college fix but I will turn to ESPN for the pro version.
Old 07-03-2004, 12:20 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

vchadl said:
just saw the stuff at ign.com and I have to say I didn't see anything that I didn't from last years game. I'm not excited about Madden at all....ESPN looks way better...and this is coming from a guy who has liked Madden better over the years. This may be the first year I don't buy Madden. But in all honesty, I will buy NCAA. That will give me my EA/college fix but I will turn to ESPN for the pro version.

good for you like we give a crap which game u buy you must be blind but i seen tons of new animations and better gameplay then 2004 had but o well it's ur lost you wanna buy that crappy game as espn go ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 12:37 AM   #6
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

vchadl said:

That's interesting, I don't remember the new interface or hit stick, improved defense, better animations or better looking player models from last year. I guess you had a different version than mine.
Old 07-03-2004, 12:42 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I saw a few of the vids and although I will get it this year, I'm upset that the 15 yard drop and bomb is still the #1 way to score. Oh well...what would the national Madden Challenge be without 75 to 63 victories
Old 07-03-2004, 12:43 AM   #8
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

newsguy said:
I saw a few of the vids and although I will get it this year, I'm upset that the 15 yard drop and bomb is still the #1 way to score. Oh well...what would the national Madden Challenge be without 75 to 63 victories

*sighs*

http://forums.operationsports.com/ubbthr...;o=&fpart=1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »