Home

20 new vids and 20 screenshots

This is a discussion on 20 new vids and 20 screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2004, 11:43 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 20 new vids and 20 screenshots

Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:
Quote:

...oh and if you actually read all of this, you need a hobby!

says the man that took the time to analyze every video.

Yeah I thought I'd do it once and do something constructive before all of the bashing takes place. I know posting balanced opinoin in the football forums is hazardous but Hey I'm crazy enough to do it!
Old 07-03-2004, 11:49 AM   #74
EA Game Changer

Go rant on how much sucks in your ESPN forum, no need to spam it here. Yes we all have different opinions but theres no need to bash it. I like both guys they both have there ups and downs. Look espn has great presentation but not the greatest gameplay. Its great to voice your opinion, but im fed up with these people who have a mind set that only tells them to say that madden sux. Cant you find it in your heart to grow up just a tad bit?

Yes my rant of the day
Old 07-03-2004, 11:57 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Kev5890 said:
Go rant on how much sucks in your ESPN forum, no need to spam it here. Yes we all have different opinions but theres no need to bash it. I like both guys they both have there ups and downs. Look espn has great presentation but not the greatest gameplay. Its great to voice your opinion, but im fed up with these people who have a mind set that only tells them to say that madden sux. Cant you find it in your heart to grow up just a tad bit?

Yes my rant of the day

good rant it's true too everyone has there own choice for which game they like and dont like and i got mine i like madden and hate the espn one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 01:15 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Sorry Kiddies I enjoy Madden, but to say I cant come in here and be disapointed with what I see and express is wrong. Dont like it to bad, but Madden didnt seem to change a whole lot. Ill still get Madden and im sure ill enjoy it, but they could do a little more then what they do each year.

LOL@ Madden only sticks to gameplay.

Yeah sure buddy.
Old 07-03-2004, 09:12 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Kev5890 said:

Yes my rant of the day

i hear you man. i don't know how some these guys don't get busted for trolling. maybe i should try their act on the espn boards. see how long the moderators would let that last.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:22 PM   #78
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

b/c criticizing a game isn't trolling. and if the attention span was focused for a while it'd be easy to see that most of the people criticizing are madden fans. my suggestion to those of you that this bothers so much, don't read any threads, any posts. just get the game and enjoy it. b/c the problems are real and aren't going away so you'll save yourself a lot of energy if you just act like they're not there and don't hear the cries of the people that see them.

it's a great "game" as it is so this approach shouldn't screw with your enjoyment but will make the reading on the forums much more enjoyable for those of us that do care.

and before you automatically lump me in this "group" of bad bad people, don't bother unless you can include a post where i've bashed the game. i limit my thoughts to constructive criticism and even then i bite my tongue sometimes. i'm hear to read about how the game has grown and discuss how it hasn't. basically i use the forum (aka discussion board) for what it's intended. i got a hunch all of these so called espn fanboys are only doing the same thing.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:43 PM   #79
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

wwharton said:
b/c criticizing a game isn't trolling. and if the attention span was focused for a while it'd be easy to see that most of the people criticizing are madden fans. my suggestion to those of you that this bothers so much, don't read any threads, any posts. just get the game and enjoy it. b/c the problems are real and aren't going away so you'll save yourself a lot of energy if you just act like they're not there and don't hear the cries of the people that see them.

it's a great "game" as it is so this approach shouldn't screw with your enjoyment but will make the reading on the forums much more enjoyable for those of us that do care.

and before you automatically lump me in this "group" of bad bad people, don't bother unless you can include a post where i've bashed the game. i limit my thoughts to constructive criticism and even then i bite my tongue sometimes. i'm hear to read about how the game has grown and discuss how it hasn't. basically i use the forum (aka discussion board) for what it's intended. i got a hunch all of these so called espn fanboys are only doing the same thing.

You make a real good point. Cause last year I was enjoying ESPN on All pro with no problems then everyday someone came up with another game killer like the corner route running too easy in spread formations and if I would have never read those things I would have never had to take weeks finding perfect sliders (for me) to adjust to these issues. After I got the sliders though those who still had complaints I directed them to the sliders. Bottom Line have fun with your game you used your money or your parent's money to buy.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:48 PM   #80
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

i hear you man. i don't know how some these guys don't get busted for trolling. maybe i should try their act on the espn boards. see how long the moderators would let that last.

Are you trying to test my patience?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »