Home

madden price

This is a discussion on madden price within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 11:03 AM   #9
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: madden price

Quote:

BSB215 said:
They dont need to drop their price one cent. I wish they would but Im still picking up the Lim Edition for 60. Despite all the hype Madden will remain the best game on the market. ESPN is all hype at least last year was to me.

did you play this game last year?
Old 07-09-2004, 02:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Check around because I do remember seeing some sites that offered a discount if you bought NCAA 2005 and Madden. I seem to remember one site doing both for like $79.99 or something (can't remember which of course).
Old 07-09-2004, 05:22 PM   #11
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

BSB215 said:
They dont need to drop their price one cent. I wish they would but Im still picking up the Lim Edition for 60. Despite all the hype Madden will remain the best game on the market. ESPN is all hype at least last year was to me.

i've now read 3 of your posts and can only imagine what the other 210 must be like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 06:57 PM   #12
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

I have to agree with a couple of replies up.....Though I don't think Madden can cut the price of the game (Maybe they will) But If you purchase both madden and Ncaa football that would be a great Idea to get a small discount heck even if it were like 10-20 dollars....Good thinking man!!!Ea should consider this...
Old 07-10-2004, 05:48 PM   #13
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

So heres my story,I called EB to ask if their aware of this offer and I was told yes you can get the Madden 2005 for 19.99 but you have to trade in you NCAA 2005...yeah I said that to...no way would I ever consider such a violation to occur...he went on to mention some other trade in deals but there was nothing he could have said that would make me even think making such a deal.

I don't know what EA had in mind with this offer but IMO it sucks big time and is probably the most stupid thing I've ever heard of as far as a deal is concerend...go figure just doesn't make for a fair deal they ought to be ashamed of themselves for thinking consumers to be so dumb and if one of their reps reads this be on notice I'm one of those consumers and your trying to rip us off with that redicules offer, once again should be ashamed of yourselves.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #14
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

boondock said:
I'm sure the costs for Steve-O, Carmen Electra, Jamie Kennedy, etc. is just as much or more as Madden and a few established and other wanna-be "rappers".

Yeah, Jamie Kennedy and Carmen Electra must have cost a fortune. Second rate celebs are always pricey. Todd Bridges, Adam West and Puck (from the Real World) must have been too expensive.

Madden spends way more than Sega. In addition to Michaels and the big Turduckin himself, you have Ray Lewis and a slew of other NFL elites. Top if off with 9,000 commercials and sponsoring entire shows like Monday night match up.

I imagine that it would cost a bit less to run a handful of Tracy Morgan ads on ESPN2 at 2am during water skiing and equestrian events.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:48 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 18

i guess that was a bash, right...LOL

advertising is overrated anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »