Home

Does anyone else think that Madden's sales will take a bit hit in 2005

This is a discussion on Does anyone else think that Madden's sales will take a bit hit in 2005 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2004, 02:37 AM   #65
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Does anyone else think that Madden\'s sales will take a bit hit in 2005

Quote:

JJisNo1 said:
Quote:

Rback21 said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
yeah i agree with a lot but not about the mother scenario. any kid that tells his mother he wants madden will get madden... no matter how old he is. it's not like when you wanted nikes and got keds b/c you NEEDED shoes. you don't NEED a videogame so if your mother will give you a WANT she's going to give you the one you ask for.

I managed an EB in Clevelands most ghetto-fied mall for 3 years and I'm TELLING you, not from internet speculation, FROM EXPERIENCE....When Christmas rolls around, and Sega/Take2 has all that P.O.P (those little counter cards, posters, rubber counter mats etc) hyping the 20.00 price... Johnny's [censored] is going to get ESPN football. This aint the burbs.

I feel ya HMcCoy. Down here in Maryland I frequent this mall in the city of Forestville and it's the same way...Moms and Dads, Aunts and Uncles, etc. are not going to pass on the price this year...

hey Rback21 I live over by Iverson Mall and know exactly what you mean. Well until they took the games stores out.

I live in the area and I doubt you guys claim!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 05:52 PM   #66
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

JJisNo1 said:
Quote:

Rback21 said:
Quote:

HMcCoy said:
Quote:

wwharton said:
yeah i agree with a lot but not about the mother scenario. any kid that tells his mother he wants madden will get madden... no matter how old he is. it's not like when you wanted nikes and got keds b/c you NEEDED shoes. you don't NEED a videogame so if your mother will give you a WANT she's going to give you the one you ask for.

I managed an EB in Clevelands most ghetto-fied mall for 3 years and I'm TELLING you, not from internet speculation, FROM EXPERIENCE....When Christmas rolls around, and Sega/Take2 has all that P.O.P (those little counter cards, posters, rubber counter mats etc) hyping the 20.00 price... Johnny's [censored] is going to get ESPN football. This aint the burbs.

I feel ya HMcCoy. Down here in Maryland I frequent this mall in the city of Forestville and it's the same way...Moms and Dads, Aunts and Uncles, etc. are not going to pass on the price this year...

hey Rback21 I live over by Iverson Mall and know exactly what you mean. Well until they took the games stores out.

Holiday season, yes... that's as good as a NEED b/c what parent isn't going to buy gifts for their kids. But the ones getting the game in July and August will be getting what they want.

And Iverson mall is still around? I thought they closed it down, lol.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:34 PM   #67
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

And Iverson mall is still around? I thought they closed it down, lol.

Yup still up and rolling..
Old 07-24-2004, 10:39 AM   #68
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

OVR: 7

Guys take this in account also, this year Madden is FINALLY on Xbox Live. Us Xbox owners have being wanting EA to put Madden on XBL since XBL first started. As good as ESPN is, it won't hurt Madden sells on Xbox because of this year it being on XBL.

My whole point is only about Xbox sells, not both.
Old 07-26-2004, 06:14 PM   #69
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

hey, please don't take offense to this but it's kind of getting like scratching the board to me around here. it's sales. it'd be effecting sales, not sells. alot of people seem to want it to be sells but it's just not.

i get a for making a post on grammer but i just had to get that out.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:53 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:

wwharton said:
hey, please don't take offense to this but it's kind of getting like scratching the board to me around here. it's sales. it'd be effecting sales, not sells. alot of people seem to want it to be sells but it's just not.

Ahhh the irony of someone picking on someone else's GRAMMAR, and they can't even spell GRAMMAR correctly.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:28 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

wwharton said:

Pot, meet kettle.

There are at least 6 grammatical errors in your "correction." See if you can find them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 10:13 AM   #72
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

Daudr said:
Quote:

wwharton said:

Pot, meet kettle.

There are at least 6 grammatical errors in your "correction." See if you can find them.

What are the 6? I can only find four. This reminds me of language arts class back in 5th grade. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »