Home

How much will your Corndogs cost this year?

This is a discussion on How much will your Corndogs cost this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 02:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
How much will your Corndogs cost this year?

Yeah, cool idea, but after watching many NCAA vids I am 100% sure that nothing new was added to franchise mode. What a crock. I used to love EA sports games. Why are they letting SEGA take over? It's really kind of ironic because I used to own a Sega Genesis only for EA sports games. HAHA. This is rediculous and I am glad I won't be purchasing Madden this year. I will have to buy NCAA since it's the only college game available this year, but for NFL I am getting ESPN. EA can suck the hole between my buttcheeks. Recycle, recycle, recycle and add some gimmicks to keep frat boys playing. That should be EA's official logo, not "If it's in the game, it's in the game." Way to rip us off, EA. I hope ESPN tears you apart. BTW, I am upset at Electronic Arts Sports division for anyone (EASPORTS GUYS) that didn't understand my rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 02:53 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: How much will your Corndogs cost this year?

I heard there is this cool radio show with Tony Bruno and they have newspapers in franchise mode, and you can design four fans.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:42 AM   #3
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21

Plus you have Team Captains, Franchise Tags, Player Morale, pre-seasons position battles, etc... There's a lot added to franchise mode. Owner Mode on the other hand...
Old 07-12-2004, 07:42 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Jaguar said:
EA can suck the hole between my buttcheeks.

Your parents must be very pround.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:29 AM   #5
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

that was great....and so true
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2004, 10:27 AM   #6
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

DXZeke said:
Plus you have Team Captains, Franchise Tags, Player Morale, pre-seasons position battles, etc... There's a lot added to franchise mode. Owner Mode on the other hand...

I donno, I'm kinda with the original poster but only to an extent(ie:EA does'nt need to suck the hole between my buttcheeks) Madden just looks terribly the same and even I'm getting kinda sick of it. I would say NCAA looks the same also but my first NCAA game was 2004 so its still pretty much a new series to me. But as for Madden, they have yet to convince me that this game is nothing but a roster update just as it always is.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:03 AM   #7
Banned

TallTell's Arena

OVR: 3

"EA can suck the hole between my buttcheeks"

Seriously though, Madden has done a lot to its franchise, and I'm liking that because I don't actually like to play Madden, but I love being a GM in the series. I just don't think using the game as a simulator is worth the money this year though.

NCAA looks to be the same, but it was pretty fun last year, and since my Tigers won the NC last year, I have to get into this game.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:45 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Jistic said:
Quote:

Jaguar said:
EA can suck the hole between my buttcheeks.

Your parents must be very pround.

Its ashame that you had to shoot yourself in the foot and sound so abrasive, just when I was just getting into your post BAM! this most rude statement comes up ,common you've got to have more class than that. Maybe in time maybe in time.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »