Home

Take a look at these pictures....

This is a discussion on Take a look at these pictures.... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-25-2004, 06:27 PM   #49
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Take a look at these pictures....

Quote:

maddenps2 said:
No he didn't he said he couldn't play a game cause of it's graphics, which is what most casual gamers say, add that to the fact that really no game on next generation systesm look so bad you can't stand playing them.

That's not what he said. He said it will be hard to look at Madden's graphics after playing ESPN. That doesn't mean he won't give it a try.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:10 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Take a look at these pictures....

Quote:

joeboo said:
Quote:

Moegames said:
After playing ESPN 2k5..its gonna be damn hard to look at Madden, just being honest. I hope it turns out good but it has to do alot to equal the fun gameplay and sweet graphics of ESPN 2k5. This is one honest statement by me.

ESPN does look great, but the franchise issues kill it for me (bad trade ai, releasing players who shouldn't be released etc..). I'll have a blast playing ESPN with my friends, but probably not much more than that.

Hence why I think Madden will get more PT from me this year. I'm big into running my Franchise and is what I usually look the most forward to come football season.

I wasnt even talking about franchise here..i was mearly talking about graphics and gameplay, nothing more. Madden vs ESPN franchise is just a matter of opinion and again..nothing more.

Im gonna get madden but its gonna be hard to look at its graphics and feel happy with them after having the luxury of ESPN's uber sweet visuals in 2k5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »