Home

Sega Fanboy's Madden Impression (IGN)

This is a discussion on Sega Fanboy's Madden Impression (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2004, 11:42 AM   #33
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Sega Fanboy\'s Madden Impression (IGN)

Quote:

nbastreet2 said:
yup just read it now madden 2005 is gonna be the best football game this year imo. can't wait to pick it up.

Is anyone listening? He said ENOUGH!

That preview was pretty nice. It's great to see Madden's changing of the philosophy a little bit. Whether folks want to admit it or not, you have to love both games because they make each other better.

The ONLY thing I worry about is this: are they making these changes legitimately or are they implementing more "cheats". You all know what I mean. Last year, DB AI "improved". That translated into bumping up the speed cheat and the comeback logic. This is a sour point, but it MUST be addressed. So bear with me. All of this I can live with IF it's consistent. I don't want to see these changes kick in just because I'm ahead. I want to see them based on the difficulty setting and it remain consistent. The BIGGEST improvement I'm hearing is that the duded can't throw off balance anymore. YES!!! Great step. But if you play the game enough, you know that THIS is only a part of the cheesiness folks use while passing. It's a great first step though. I'll have fun this year.

I have mine prepurchased - paid in full. Now it's just a waiting game. I'm glad ESPN is out because NCAA wasn't going to hold me off.

That's a switch - last year, I played Madden to hold me til ESPN. Now I'm playing ESPN to hold me for Madden. There couldn't be a better time to be a video game football fan. Not a Madden fan. Not an ESPN fan. Just a football fan.

And just for the record - I agree that the title of this thread invited the conflict that occurred. However, that is the title of the posted article!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »