Home

Change don't always lead to success (in life or video games)

This is a discussion on Change don't always lead to success (in life or video games) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-23-2004, 10:34 AM   #9
MVP

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Change don\'t always lead to success (in life or video games)

Bigmark, I think I am gonna side with you on that one my brother!!! I mean where else could you go and get a baked potato, chilli, cheeseburger, fries, and drink, for $5???
Old 07-23-2004, 04:25 PM   #10
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Targets much better than Walmart
Old 07-24-2004, 11:21 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

NOT so fast my friend! There is no way you can be serious about target being better than walmart. The numbers dont lie, walmart outsells target any day of the week. Target just has a bunch of sweater wearing people being over charged for the same thing you can get at walmart alot cheaper. They know just like you and i, that once you go walmart you never go back.

No matter what city on any given day that you past a walmart, it looks like a tail gate party. There are people siting on their cars drinking beers and smoking something. You would think that there was a Home Depot vs Walmart homecoming game going on inside. I even give walmart the edge in a game between the two. Home Depot has bigger stronger employees (men & Women). But walmart has youth, speed and attitude (boy do they have attitude). i think their shear nastiness would win over home depot in the end.

Walmart is even taking over the club scene as well. I had a friend call me from walmart last saturday and said "man you need to get up here, the lady's are out today". Where else can you meet the girls mom without having to go to her house. You get introduced on the spot, the mom gives you the approval by saying "i'll be over in the childrens section". You take your girl over to the music section to get to know each other a little better. You can even grab something to eat at mcdonalds. The most this date will cost you is $5.00. You dont even have to take her home, because her mom is there. LOL

Now wendys has to have a quality product, they have some of the most unattractive girls in the fast food business. When was the last time one of your boys said i met this fine [censored] girl at wendys. Just kidding, hope i didnt offend anyone with that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2004, 07:20 PM   #12
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

canesfan2 said: You dont even have to take her home, because her mom is there. LOL

Isnt the goal to TRY to take the girl home?
Old 07-25-2004, 06:46 AM   #13
MVP

jpup's Arena

OVR: 31

Wendy's doesn't agree with me. I'll leave it at that. I prefer Hardees.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:20 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

jpup said:
Wendy's doesn't agree with me. I'll leave it at that. I prefer Hardees.

Man, they've still got those? I thought Hardees went out of business... They're no longer in the Pittsburgh area at least.

I liked that place when I was younger, but I haven't seen one in 15+ years...
Old 07-26-2004, 06:09 PM   #15
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

canesfan2 said:
NOT so fast my friend! There is no way you can be serious about target being better than walmart. The numbers dont lie, walmart outsells target any day of the week. Target just has a bunch of sweater wearing people being over charged for the same thing you can get at walmart alot cheaper. They know just like you and i, that once you go walmart you never go back.

No matter what city on any given day that you past a walmart, it looks like a tail gate party. There are people siting on their cars drinking beers and smoking something. You would think that there was a Home Depot vs Walmart homecoming game going on inside. I even give walmart the edge in a game between the two. Home Depot has bigger stronger employees (men & Women). But walmart has youth, speed and attitude (boy do they have attitude). i think their shear nastiness would win over home depot in the end.

Walmart is even taking over the club scene as well. I had a friend call me from walmart last saturday and said "man you need to get up here, the lady's are out today". Where else can you meet the girls mom without having to go to her house. You get introduced on the spot, the mom gives you the approval by saying "i'll be over in the childrens section". You take your girl over to the music section to get to know each other a little better. You can even grab something to eat at mcdonalds. The most this date will cost you is $5.00. You dont even have to take her home, because her mom is there. LOL

Now wendys has to have a quality product, they have some of the most unattractive girls in the fast food business. When was the last time one of your boys said i met this fine [censored] girl at wendys. Just kidding, hope i didnt offend anyone with that one.

wow... i really hope that was a very long joke. i mean, i was just kidding... for the fun of the post, ya know. wasn't really trying to get into a serious target vs walmart debate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 06:01 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

of course this was a joke. Nothing's going on in this forum until right before the game gets released. Just decided to have a little fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »