Home

::Xbox:: Madden Playbooks

This is a discussion on ::Xbox:: Madden Playbooks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 08:01 PM   #1
M*c *dd*ct

OVR: 7
::Xbox:: Madden Playbooks

Just wondering if anybody but me is going to develop a few custom playbooks to play with Madden. Last season I thought some of the playbooks were incredibly bad (Chargers being one of them) with unrealstic NFL style. Maybe Madden will fix this but usually every year I put out a few playbooks. Last season I did one for the PC and distrubted it to my friends and a few people off some message boards. As a member of OS, I would feel great if someone did a playbook for OS. I will be developing a few playbooks myself. Most of the time I will just port over (still have all the original desiged plays) with a few added plays. I would like to have a few playbooks finished within a week or two of release (Plus I will be helping do some sliders this season).

Anyways here is the list of playbooks I will be working on:

Stormlor's Offical Offensive Playbook -- A mix of great passing and running plays. Good PA and RO.
NFL Street Playbook -- Anybody remember NFL Street? If so then this is the playbook for you.

I'm trying to get some offical playbooks for specific teams from season's past.

I will be making Playbooks for the XBOX and PC (later). I don't own a PS2 so I can't develop one for the PS2 users. I'm sorry for that.

Stormlor

Note: The playbooks will be avilable as an Action Replay file. I have converted many saves into an Action Replay file so I will handle the action replay file and then send it to OS. If anybody has any suggestions to plays that they would like to see added please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 09:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: ::Xbox:: Madden Playbooks

The problem with custom playbooks (at least in Madden 2004) was that you could have far fewer plays than the stock playbooks.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:19 PM   #3
M*c *dd*ct

Very true you would have less quanity but the better quality.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

also i doubt you'd be able to use them online
Old 07-27-2004, 09:30 PM   #5
M*c *dd*ct

Maybe you can maybe you can't I have no clue. I got to use my own playbooks last season on the PC when I was facing buddies via IP. If I find out I'll let you know
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »