Home

Local Gamestop says they have over 300 pre-orders

This is a discussion on Local Gamestop says they have over 300 pre-orders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 09:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Local Gamestop says they have over 300 pre-orders

Quote:

margan said:
I know Madden sells truckloads every year, but it still amazes me when I hear numbers like that. He said its mostly PS2 orders and if you pay it off, you get it Monday night (9th).
Just a heads up.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/07...s_6103548.html

"...EA expects the momentum in sales from NCAA to carry over to this year's Madden game, which has already seen its pre-orders double compared to last year."

Seems like Madden is about to set a franchise record!
Old 07-27-2004, 10:05 PM   #10
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

The biggest change from the 2004 edition, which ended up selling more than a million copies, comes in the form of the home field advantage system, where players can be benefit from or be hindered by excited crowds, depending on whether they are playing at home or away.

Typical. That's the biggest change from last years game that EA can come with to credit the increase in sales? Please! Home field advantage is cool, but it's not worth that many added sales. Xbox Live is the real reason. EA just does'nt want to admit it.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:50 PM   #11
Rookie

dbacks01's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Jistic said:
When I picked up NCAA my gamestop had 350 pre orders for Madden, now probably more. I'm not even gonna bother going through that mess. I'll get it when I get it.

But they also told me they had over 500 pre orders for Halo 2. Sheesh that's gonna be crazy.

When I went in to my local ebs to pre-order madden today the clerk told me they had almost 300 preorders already, he also told me espn has been flying off the shelfs too they sold out of their first 2 shipments the day they got them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »