Home

Tune into ESPNEWS there gonna compare Madden &ESPN

This is a discussion on Tune into ESPNEWS there gonna compare Madden &ESPN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2004, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Tune into ESPNEWS there gonna compare Madden &ESPN

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 05:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Tune into ESPNEWS there gonna compare Madden &ESPN

Funny how all anthony chao talked about was PRESENTATION..Not 1 time did he mention anything about gameplay....This is what gaming has come to now..its ashame..
Old 07-23-2004, 06:22 PM   #3
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Funny how all anthony chao talked about was PRESENTATION..Not 1 time did he mention anything about gameplay....This is what gaming has come to now..its ashame..

What are they gonna say? "OMG, Madde kicks espn's [censored] so much!" Even if Madden was better, they would still make ESPN to be better with obvious reasons.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:26 PM   #4
Pro

I swear I get pissed when people say crap like that. The game hasn't gotten high reviews and all this press just because of the presentation; the gameplay is just as good, if not better arguably than Madden. I've been a Madden fan for a long time but dumb statements like that from obvious fanboys really get me wondering how blind they are sometimes. Bottom line: they're both great games so stop the uneccessary pot shots.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:30 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:

p2xgamers said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

What are they gonna say? "OMG, Madde kicks espn's [censored] so much!" Even if Madden was better, they would still make ESPN to be better with obvious reasons.

ESPN has been advertising EA games for a long time through alot of outlets so that's just crazy to say they're favoring it just because it's on ESPN. Before you say "it was on ESPN what do you think", go back to last week when they were pushing NCAA or the last few years of them showing Madden in the draft. C'mon people seriously...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2004, 06:59 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:

p2xgamers said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

wtf u talkin bout..anthony chao is 1 of the guys who helped make the espn game....Im just saying he didnt mention nothing about the gameplay..
Old 07-23-2004, 07:03 PM   #7
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

If people would of actually read my post and not bashed me, you would of learnd something. I NEVER said they were anti-ea, I'm just saying they wouldn't of bashed a game with there own licensing in it. It would like Steve to say OS sucked, it would be dumb and they wouldn't of said it. Period.

p.s. Before you starting calling people fanboys, Wsv771, maybe you should get your facts right and see that I've said both are good games.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:08 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:

deejay8595 said:
Quote:

p2xgamers said:
Quote:

deejay8595 said:

wtf u talkin bout..anthony chao is 1 of the guys who helped make the espn game....Im just saying he didnt mention nothing about the gameplay..

Man c'mon. They only have so long to talk about the game so of course they're gonna hit the area that most people know about first, which was from what you all said was presentation. They had NCAA on last week and do you think they were talking about the db's AI or the Xbox slowdown? No, they were talking about Homefield Advantage and player composure, the new features. Even if Madden was on they'd be talking about Storyline Central and Hit Stick so stop with the "they didn't even mention gameplay" crap because it doesn't play like Madden and it's something you don't wanna hear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »