Home

Which Madden was it?

This is a discussion on Which Madden was it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2017, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which Madden was it?

(pre-Madden 12) That allowed you to rebuild a stadium without having to move it. Also could you change the uniforms around as well without moving them?

I've been playing Madden 12 with Madden 17 rosters but I'm tired of the uniforms and stadiums and now teams are moving all around next year so I want to keep up to date. Madden 12 doesn't have that option.

Last edited by Chiryder85; 01-19-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
Rookie

KingKO92's Arena

Re: Which Madden was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
(pre-Madden 12) That allowed you to rebuild a stadium without having to move it. Also could you change the uniforms around as well without moving them?

I've been playing Madden 12 with Madden 17 rosters but I'm tired of the uniforms and stadiums and now teams are moving all around next year so I want to keep up to date. Madden 12 doesn't have that option.
The only game I know (there are probably more) is Madden 04 on PS2.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #3
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

There is a Madden 12 editor that you can use to mod coaches, default playbooks, schedules, cities, etc. Its on pc. You decrypt the ps3 save files (roster or franchise) and edit them on pc, then re-encrypt them and put them back on ps3. Search around for it. I had a Madden 12 thread that was something like 100+ pages here on OS. Madden 12 editor is what I used.

Then there is the best Madden game for old school Madden fans. Madden 08 PC and the Football Freaks / Football Idiot Mod XVI for it that updates stadiums, uniforms, logos, coaches, rosters, etc, etc, etc.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Madden 07 allows rebuild in current city. It’s the best gm/franchise madden even today IMO.
Old 03-18-2019, 02:04 PM   #5
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:

Madden 04-10 ps2 for sure
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »