Home

Madden is great but,it's time for a new engine!

This is a discussion on Madden is great but,it's time for a new engine! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2004, 03:14 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden is great but,it\'s time for a new engine!

Quote:

oldpro said:I may sound like a whiner,but after spending thousands of my money on Madden over the past several
years, I feel I have a right to want a game that's progessing instead of regressing!!!!

Thousands? I think you need to shop around a little more and find a better price for the game.

Either that, or let me know and I'll be happy to sell you a copy for what you are paying.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:14 PM   #10
MVP

emalloy3's Arena

OVR: 11

What do you mean assmue the game is made for PS2 because there are more people with that system. If more people buy the PS3 then the game will be made for that system.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:18 PM   #11
Rookie

ndxc2001's Arena

OVR: 2

i agree with improving the gameplay aspects, such as animations and modes but to revamp the whole engine is a bit much. you don't fix something that isn't broken
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2004, 04:18 PM   #12
Rookie

ndxc2001's Arena

and the main selling point to this game is not the create a fan, its the depth of franchise mode with the radio show local and national newspapers etc
Old 07-30-2004, 10:43 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:

oldpro said:
I love Madden just like all the rest , but Hell I love Espn also (I love Football)!!
Madden fans accept "the wait until next year" too much.Madden is winning only on name and not on
substance.Espn has a feature that Madden should have, the replay feature that allow users to watch
any previous play at any point thru out the game.This is great because you can use it for scouting
purposes.
With that said, I still think that the Pc version of Madden is hard to beat.The pc version is so versatile.with the hard drives for the consoles,neither company is taking advantage of the capacity
that hard drives offer.
I may sound like a whiner,but after spending thousands of my money on Madden over the past several
years, I feel I have a right to want a game that's progessing instead of regressing!!!!

I do like that you can look at every replay during the game. I've been always wanting this for so long. Madden needs to add better features for gameplay. Yes, the franchise mode is the deepest ever, but I want improved gameplay and exciting commentary. I hope that the defensive improvements that we've heard so much about will be true. The graphics need to be done from scratch. Have you guys noticed that they've looked the same since 2001? I love the game but these things would be great additions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »