Home

Complete Online game video available for Download

This is a discussion on Complete Online game video available for Download within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2004, 04:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Complete Online game video available for Download

A recorded a game with Farve from MN last night and recored the complete game. It is available for download from www.maddenplanet.com

Enjoy. the video wasn't working earlier today but I fixed that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2004, 04:51 PM   #2
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Complete Online game video available for Download

There is no doubt that is madden. Brett sucks every running playing in the first qtr he was able to score but no he runs in to tacklers. Thats all I watched
Old 07-30-2004, 05:50 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Old 07-30-2004, 09:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Other than the helmets this game looks really cheezy. EGM bragged about how great this game looked and i'm not impressed. I'm glad i sawn this i think i just saveed 50 bucks. It looks too arcadey. Where r all these great animations looks the same. The tackling in this game is not impressive.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

This game looks too horrible compared to last years version. I give them credit for improved textures and player faces, but they have to chill with the Baywatch: Mike Alstot (look at the running all they need is breast and simsuits)edition. No improved animations, tackling looks like gay hugging and falling, looks like this game is the football equal to queer eye for the straight guy. ESPN forver.....sike unless something better comes out, I'm open to new things while u madden fans stay ingnorantly closed in a box licking some guy balls who doesn't owe u a damn thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2004, 10:20 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 18

if you just typed your first sentence alone, you probably wouldnt have got banned...
Old 07-30-2004, 10:34 PM   #7
Th* m*n...

Slymm's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

beserk1 said:
This game looks too horrible compared to last years version. I give them credit for improved textures and player faces, but they have to chill with the Baywatch: Mike Alstot (look at the running all they need is breast and simsuits)edition. No improved animations, tackling looks like gay hugging and falling, looks like this game is the football equal to queer eye for the straight guy. ESPN forver.....sike unless something better comes out, I'm open to new things while u madden fans stay ingnorantly closed in a box licking some guy balls who doesn't owe u a damn thing.

Someone lullabye this guy Nino Brown style
Old 07-30-2004, 11:33 PM   #8
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

This game definently looks different than last year's version. I think the lighting is excellent. The gameplay seems way, way too fast to me. Maybe it's because I've been playing so much ESPN, but it seems like every player is on speed or something. I do think this game is a lot different than last years version though after seeing that video.

Edit: The crowd noise seems good, they definently seem to be into the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »