Home

Madden 15 coach sliders (or perhaps another game)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 coach sliders (or perhaps another game) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2017, 03:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 15 coach sliders (or perhaps another game)

Hello everyone,

I'm a long time reader and occasional poster in these forms. I have not posted for years as I've had a lot going on.

Recently, though, I've come back and been playing a lot of Madden on various consoles. I do not own a PS4 nor an Xbox 1. I do have an Xbox 360 and am trying to set sliders for coach mode. I am also trying to pick out which version of the game that I enjoy best.

I have found that in 16 and 17 (for xbox 360), the interceptions are out of control. I have, therefore, been playing 13, 25, and 15. I think of those three, I enjoy 15 the most and am trying to pin down the best possible coach mode sliders that I can.

If there's anyone else out there like me then perhaps we can pool our resources and try to do this. Most of the "experts" are next gen and that leaves us last gen (and monetarily poor) players out in the cold. I would be interested in knowing which version of Madden for the xbox 360/ps3 they enjoy the most....and if you have similar thoughts to me....if we can collectively come up with coach mode sliders that are both challenging and realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 coach sliders (or perhaps another game)

I just picked this up earlier in the week and am probably going to start by scouring this subforum for sliders from 15 and try them out and adapt them.

I've only played a couple of games of Coach Mode so far, but is it the case that it's not a real Coach Mode in the sense that your QB will not scramble on his own unless you take over? I haven't had my QB scramble past the LOS yet in the 1.5 games I've played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »