Home

EB Games orders have shipped!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on EB Games orders have shipped!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 03:42 PM   #9
M*c *dd*ct

OVR: 7
Re: EB Games orders have shipped!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stark21
what's the best way to be able to pick it up at the Fed ex hub my local hub does have sat pickup but when I tried to pick up NCAA on sat they told me they couldn't give me it because it wasn't due for delivery intill monday and other excuse was it was in the cages with 100's of other packages. if I call the 800 # can I have them get the package pulled for a pickup at the hub.. I know it's a stupid question just would love to have game for weekend.
I've had this same problem with FedEx. Sometimes it will arrive at the hub before its supposed to be shiped to you (2 day or 3 day), and FedEx has to hold your package until the correct day to deliver. When you check the tracking number look at the Arrival Date (In top table, bottom left) and it will show the date and time it will arrive. FedEx will not deliver before the date nor will they let you pick it up before that date either. Thats why its best to choose one day (overnight) shipping. As soon as it arrives at the FedEx hub, it comes right to your door.

Currently Playing:
  • Madden NFL 2007 [360]
  • Guild Wars [PC]
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [360]
  • Enchanted Arms (soon) [360]
Freelance Graphic / Web Designer - Website coming soon
Old 08-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #10
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

I always call the 800 number and ask if I can pick it up then FEd ex calls me back with an automated message that my package is ready for pick up. I picked up NCAA on saturday july 10th. I think it just depends on your FEd Ex station.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:05 PM   #11
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Please use the just-opened Sticky.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »