Home

This happens every year !!!

This is a discussion on This happens every year !!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 11:30 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: This happens every year !!!

dude, why you always show up when someone is bashing your game, lol

there is no gang tackling in either game...yes, they may have that one non sense you'd call a gang tackle, and it looks more like a double rock bottom...but there isnt all around gang tackling like they should be

and if your *** would stop lurking on these boards and actually read some threads, you'd know that i will be buying the game as soon as i get an extra 50 bucks

so there ***bird***
Old 08-08-2004, 11:32 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 6

its gang tackling is it not? what about before ESPN had it to where you can hit the guy late/bring another defender in on the tackle and change the mometum of the runner, etc was it nonsense then. If you want to think like that than ESPNs franchise is nonsense since I cant move my team, fire/hire coaches, and manage my team to make money like owners do. right?

since ESPN has the base franchise and Madden has base gang tackling.

haha im a game terrorist, you going to go get the game FBI to come track me down and throw me in game jail? haha.

and Jordan I have seen the rock bottom tackle in ESPN oooooooooh so may times. its the usually big hit animation i think. where the guy clothes lines the RB to the ground? Looks kinda like a rock bottom to me.
Old 08-08-2004, 11:35 AM   #35
Banned

ok ok, you got me....the game has one gang tackle...amazing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2004, 11:36 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsK1NG
you guys have never seen two guys bring down a tackler at the same time in Madden? I have, in Madden 2004. It isnt like ESPNs gang tackling but its "two guys making a tackle" like you said

anyway people who complain about shoe colors = nitpickers, people who complain that my field doesnt have enough blades of grass = nit pickers, people who complain that the jersey numbers are off by 2 centimeters = nitpickers.

A nitpicker is not someone who sees the clipping glitch, the oline slip ups, the questionable and stupid moves by the DB, the franchise holes, online exploits as problems. They are just a fan that wants the game to be as good as it can and it would be better without those things.

this seems more like a madden bashing/pointing out maddens problem post then anything.
I am not bashing Madden. I have my pre-order at my local eb. The problems we see in ESPN will aslo be in Madden. Just on varying degrees. So, gamers are basicly doing drive bys on each other fav game. Now, that is silly. The real assesment will start after the wow factor is gone and the glitch ballers will tear down the game on many fronts.
Old 08-08-2004, 11:36 AM   #37
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

i can respect different opinions for each game

what i feel sorry for is the 50$ tag for basically the same game as last year
Old 08-08-2004, 11:37 AM   #38
Banned

dont say that too loud
Old 08-08-2004, 11:39 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 6

you havent paid much attention if you think its the same game.. its 2005 this time.

i never said Madden had some great gang tackling system, i said its there, just because its not on the level of ESPNs doesnt mean it just disappears. have you played Madden 2005 Jordan?
Old 08-08-2004, 11:40 AM   #40
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

you're right i haven't paid much attention..i've been playing the other game---the one that's 30 $ LESS
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »