Home

10 First Impressions.

This is a discussion on 10 First Impressions. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 12:32 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 10 First Impressions.

I keep hearing about DB DB i'm not having a problem with this. When i use the Giants they suck defensively i get torched i have to outscore my opponent. Same with the Vikings. Now when i use the Panthers Ravens or Patriots shutdown city. I take my time and make good play calls. And i shut down offenses.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:34 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 18

b/c everybody keeps pressing Y or triangle...just go for the pick
Old 08-09-2004, 12:35 AM   #27
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
Nah, Dap...It IS great. Both ESPN and Madden are really good this year. My heart is definetely with ESPN, but that girl keeps trippin...so I might have to bounce on her. Madden aint as pretty, but at least she'sot a good head on her shoulders. Which is better? Who knows. All I do know is that I LIKE MADDEN, ALOT.
lol....so you are saying ESPN is Jessica Simpson and Madden is Oprah.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:39 AM   #28
Banned

you know...oprah does have beautiful breasts...but her age is pushing the outer limits

and i heard jessica isnt that pretty in person

SOB, isnt that a good description, LOL
Old 08-09-2004, 12:42 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 11

The only thing that matters:

On All-Madden the gameplay is better than any football game ever, or so I've heard from almost every single person who has the game.

Plus, last year's franchise was already better than ESPN's this year, especially with their draft glitch, and horrible progression, if its even progression at all, it seems random almost. The bizzare trading doesn't help either.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:43 AM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan0386
you know...oprah does have beautiful breasts...but her age is pushing the outer limits

and i heard jessica isnt that pretty in person

SOB, isnt that a good description, LOL
jessica - pretty but ditzy
Oprah- rich ....money makes her prettier than she is.
Old 08-09-2004, 12:44 AM   #31
Banned

your buggin', oprah is very attractive..well, at least i can stand to look at her
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2004, 12:46 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
There is a topic for impressions. Most of it was nitpicking, so I don't know how you came to the conclusion ESPN was better from reading that. Also, ESPN has bugs that completely ruin frachise, if I ever play it again it will be online only.
i agree...the franchise in espn is like the nhl in march or baseball in july..i dont wanna have to control every team to prevent stupid trades..i not getting involved in a this game is better than that game ..cause its stupid ..and i personnally fall into the category of "willing to give up a little graphics and presentation for GAMEPLAY.". and ive heard nothing but excellent stuff in this area about madden..im really looking foreward to getting this game and starting a franchise
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »