Home

Do the helmets come off when you get hit? This Year

This is a discussion on Do the helmets come off when you get hit? This Year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2004, 01:28 PM   #9
Rookie

JBalfour4's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Do the helmets come off when you get hit? This Year

That is gay, I find it funny as hell, everything can't be real all the time. Now I want have nothin to laugh at while im playing.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:30 PM   #10
MVP

TCrouch's Arena

OVR: 33

Trust me...when you nail somebody with the hit stick you can laugh your *** off.

I've actually been unable to hold back a "damn!!!!" online. Both of us were cracking up at how hard somebody got hit. The helmet being gone is a small price to pay for a successful hit with the hit stick, as far as entertainment value from a big pop.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:56 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I've seen 1 helmet fly off in NCAA (about 50 games) so my guess is there might be a good chance it's in Madden. If it is, I hope it's pretty rare since it rarely - if ever - happens in the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2004, 01:58 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBalfour4
I really hope the helmets come off this year, I love seeing they helmets fly off their head when they get hit. Anybody that got the game, could you let me know?
I haven't seen the helmets come off yet, but I did see a guy's arm get severed completely from his shoulder.

It was a hit near the sidelines. The arm went flying like a piece of elongated meat and smacked ol' Butchy Davis right across the face. To make matters worse, Winslow the Soldier stood right next to Davis when this happened, and he offered no help or condolences. I think (though I'm unsure about this) I then saw Winslow give a thumbs-up to someone in the stands who looked like one of the Poston brothers.

The whole thing was super cool. I was hoping to see a lot more blood, but heck, maybe we'll get that next year.

Alanb
Old 08-09-2004, 02:05 PM   #13
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanb
I haven't seen the helmets come off yet, but I did see a guy's arm get severed completely from his shoulder.

It was a hit near the sidelines. The arm went flying like a piece of elongated meat and smacked ol' Butchy Davis right across the face. To make matters worse, Winslow the Soldier stood right next to Davis when this happened, and he offered no help or condolences. I think (though I'm unsure about this) I then saw Winslow give a thumbs-up to someone in the stands who looked like one of the Poston brothers.

The whole thing was super cool. I was hoping to see a lot more blood, but heck, maybe we'll get that next year.

Alanb
LMFAO:y4:
Old 08-09-2004, 03:27 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4
Talking Re: Do the helmets come off when you get hit? This Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanb
Winslow the Soldier stood right next to Davis when this happened, and he offered no help or condolences. I think (though I'm unsure about this) I then saw Winslow give a thumbs-up to someone in the stands who looked like one of the Poston brothers
Now that's entertainment. We need to have an awards ceremony for best post

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »