Home

Madden 2005 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky

This is a discussion on Madden 2005 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2004, 02:10 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 2005 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
I'm seeing this a lot when you get pressure on the QB..all the sudden he's turned around facing the complete opposite side of the field while he's ready to pass, then all the sudden he passes the ball in this 180 and the WR always catches it.

anyone else?
yes all the da** time!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:17 PM   #114
Rookie

Cool Re: Madden 2005 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RA3000
There seems to be a bug in the Progression stats.

For almost all stat categories when it says that my Awareness has increased by 2(e.g. from 86), the resulting Awareness becomes 92.
It's usually multiplied by a factor of 3 rather than just adding 2.

As a result, lots of my players now have 90+ Awareness and their overall rating has gone up super fast.
I've noticed the same thing my starting secondary Ken Lucas,Shawn Springs and Will Allen maxed their awarness by the 12th week!
Old 12-23-2004, 02:20 PM   #115
Rookie

Cool Re: Madden 2005 - Official "Bugs"/"Glitches" Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiP
There is no illegal catch in this game. The computer went out of the back of the end zone and came back in and caught the ball and then went back out without getting both feet down. So on top of the fact that it was an illegal catch he didnt even make the catch but magically the challenge button was greyed out for some reason.
Same thing happened to me this morning,(yes I play before work in the morning)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2004, 02:43 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 10

yesterday i saw the biggest glitch ever. nothing before this one has ever came close. this is what happened. im the chargers vs saints. the ball is on their one yard line with arron brooks playing quarterback. he drops back like any other passing play and he throws the ball, except for one problem, instead of the ball going forward, it shoots straight back and hits the top of the goal post. his arm was moving forward and everything perfectly, no pressure nothing. i havent the slightest clue how this happened.

Rams NFL Championships :

"
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."
Old 12-26-2004, 01:22 PM   #117
BAS
Banned

Sorry if this has been reported in the previous pages, but here's a problem I have seen(PS2):

Players' equipment gets screwed up when giving them long sleeves. If I give a player wrist bands on his wrists for both grass and turf, and then give him long sleeves for both grass and turf, the wrist bands he had for grass automatically gets set to "normal", but turf stays. I have tried many different ways of avoiding this, but everytime the grass settings gets reset to normal. Also, it seems that this only happens when the user sets his equip., because I have seen players, set by default, that have sleeves with wrist bands for grass and turf. It's a minute problem, but for detail freaks like me, it's very annoying.

Here's an example of the problem so it makes a little more sense: David Akers should always have a white wrist band on only his right wrist. He also should have black sleeves for cold games. I try to set this in the game and I can give him the wrist band for turf and grass, but as soon as I give him black sleeves, the grass wrist band is set to normal.

Just a small note: People should say what system the bug is on. That way, other people can see if it's a game problem, or a console specific thing that they may or may not come accross.
Old 01-16-2005, 01:16 PM   #118
Rookie

Madden 2005 Nintendo DS:

On 4th down when playing against the puter if I choose a defensive play instead of a punt return they will ALWAYS do a fake punt run. I have even gotten many safties doing this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »