Home

I have Madden 2005 but am not happy with it..

This is a discussion on I have Madden 2005 but am not happy with it.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 03:56 PM   #1
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21
I have Madden 2005 but am not happy with it..

So Far that is...

Well I am as die hard a madden fan as die hard fans go, but after spending 2-3 weeks with ESPN NFL 2k5, and now Playing Madden 2005 I just dont get the same feeling as I used to with madden...

For some reason the game seems to be really fast, there should be an option to slow it down... The players in madden look a little funny, the shoulder pads are crazy small and everyone is super cut...

I will admit this though, after 3 games on All-Pro using default sliders the game is VERY tough.... Completions are few and far between on my part... the Computer seems to throw the ball very quickly, like right after they fake a hand off and before they actually turn toward the recievers.... That left me scratching my head big time...

There are a lot more cut scenes for players on the sideline this year than there were last year... You can tell if you are playing at dusk because you get a funny looking Haze over the field, then when the lights come on its as clear as day...

Ricky Williams is still on the dolphins...

After my 3 games I am not too pleased with madden as of yet, but I will play it for another week or two before I make my decision on who is the winner this year, but so far I am having more fun playing ESPN, Madden so far is Just that Maddening...

Im off to play some more games before I have to go to work...

Thanks Echelon....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I have Madden 2005 but am not happy with it..

Thanks for your very informative post! I feel better now!! Too bad your sad, this game is very fun.
Old 08-09-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I have Madden 2005 but am not happy with it..

this is an impression. Please keep it in the impressions sticky

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »