Home

For those that Dont know about the Audio Feature READ

This is a discussion on For those that Dont know about the Audio Feature READ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2004, 09:21 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
For those that Dont know about the Audio Feature READ

I heard some people saying that this years game didnt have much of a crowd feel but im here to tell you otherwise:

Its up to you what Perspective you want to use and Believe me this year its different!
GO into the audio settings there are different features of Audio Perspectives
and get this each Feature was recorded and uses its own feed from real NFL fields. And also note each Audio Feature loads from different files on the disk each has its own.

So for example if I choose In the Booth Perspective I get a different audio feed from the disk which is seperate from On the Field and Crowd Chatter.

Amazing and Ill bet some of you did not even know this.

Also if I pick Player Chatter I hear the players talking smack that I didnt hear in the other perspectives and so on (cause each Perspective Uses its own file on the Game Disk)

Crowd chatter is my favorite as Ea went to each stadium and recorded there crowd noise and Unique features to that said stadium your playing in!

This is Genious Pure Genious! The first time this has been done in any Sports Game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2004, 09:23 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: For those that Dont know about the Audio Feature READ

The crowds in MVP were recorded.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

where did you get all of this info from? i don't recall reading about it in any preview. are you saying that the booth track, for example, has a muted crowd on purpose to better hear the commentary, while the crowd track is much louder? I will try this later today but if its true then why the hell didn't they put it in the manual? i was complaining for the past 2 days that i wasn't really hearing any of the stadium specific stuff like they have always had. its there (like the Jets chant), but the volume is so damn low i can't hear it.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:39 AM   #4
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain
where did you get all of this info from? i don't recall reading about it in any preview. are you saying that the booth track, for example, has a muted crowd on purpose to better hear the commentary, while the crowd track is much louder? I will try this later today but if its true then why the hell didn't they put it in the manual? i was complaining for the past 2 days that i wasn't really hearing any of the stadium specific stuff like they have always had. its there (like the Jets chant), but the volume is so damn low i can't hear it.

It was on the Gamestop Developer interview.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:49 AM   #5
Banned

Yeah they promoted it like crazy, The different Perspectives not only being different volumes but entireley different tracks as you change the perspective!

They said the different Perspectives, Booth, Player Chatter and Crowd Perspective were all recorded as seperate entities at different times and Vary depending on which you choose!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2004, 03:56 AM   #6
Rookie

wow im liking this

this could serve as a nice change of pace.

either only let madden do commentary during my home games, then play away games with the player chatter, or only let madden do the sunday and monday night games.

Last edited by Pimptastic; 08-12-2004 at 04:00 AM.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:27 AM   #7
Banned

which option lets you hear the PA announcer the best?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:22 AM   #8
Rookie

TDC02's Arena

OVR: 5

Yes, this is nice. I'm using the Player Chatter with the Dolby surround sound and it sound nice compare to the AL & John voice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »