Home

Dynamic Weather

This is a discussion on Dynamic Weather within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2004, 05:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Dynamic Weather

Very cool thing I just experienced. It was raining in my game no biggie, although I did liove the new sounds that you hear with the players sloshing around in the rain. Anyway in the second quarter it started to lighten up..then stop. After half time the sun came out, but was still a little cloudy. Very cool. And what was even nicer is that the field was still wet. Great job on the weather!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2004, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Dynamic Weather

Yeah... but does weather effect gameplay at all.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Very cool thing I just experienced. It was raining in my game no biggie, although I did liove the new sounds that you hear with the players sloshing around in the rain. Anyway in the second quarter it started to lighten up..then stop. After half time the sun came out, but was still a little cloudy. Very cool. And what was even nicer is that the field was still wet. Great job on the weather!
can't wait for this to happen to me, this sounds nice.What are playing a franchise or just exhibitions.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not only does it look good, it affects a hell of a lot during the game. Playing the Pats in my 2nd preseason game with the Bengals, I was struggling in the 1st half as it was pouring out. I was down 24-3 at halftime. The rain let down a minute or so in the 3rd and I flipped a switch and rallied to win 31-27. I couldnt run or pass consistently with the rain but started to get things going when it quit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »