Home

Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

This is a discussion on Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2018, 04:35 PM   #33
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 08 PC - trey31 Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUS36
Rf was no help...I tried the HD Player Mod 1.0 again and still I can make changes in the player management but when I choose exhibition it just crashes. I also tried the Hands,equipment and tatoos.dat 1.1.1 and the same thing crashed. I don't understand why?
It's your fields and something about the ST35 value being wrong in the last FI Mod official release. It never got fixed. The crashing and black fields has nothing to do with pladata.dat, some people never have the issue with the mods and others have had it without a modded pladata.

The fix is to change the ST35 values (IIRC bc frankly I've never had the issue myself) or roll back to an older FI mod release.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

would you feel ok if I post the HD PLAYERS in FF/FI with your permission(your credit and signature line)?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:23 AM   #35
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
would you feel ok if I post the HD PLAYERS in FF/FI with your permission(your credit and signature line)?
As far as redistributing the mod, no. But you can post a link to the Nexus page if you'd like. You can click "quote" on this post and then copy-paste everything below this into FI if you want (the BB formatting is the same so everything, including the format tags, can be pasted directly into an FI post):

HD Players Mod @ Nexus Mods

New Nike and Under Armour cleat textures and model/mesh swap.
New helmet textures and model/mesh swaps.
New player equipment textures and elbow mesh swap; includes new arm & hand textures, tattoos, gloves, sleeves, pads, gradient sleeves, gradient half-sleeves, single-arm sleeves, single-arm raglan sleeves, short sleeves, wristbands and more!

Last edited by trey31; 02-10-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #36
Rookie

trey.....

I am sorry about what elguapo said ..it is not how most of the guys on FF/ FI think. If you want I can ask RF to close the topic..again I am sorry.

BUS
Old 02-11-2018, 09:41 AM   #37
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
trey.....

I am sorry about what elguapo said ..it is not how most of the guys on FF/ FI think. If you want I can ask RF to close the topic..again I am sorry.

BUS

I know. Not your fault at all BUS! I say leave it up. Don't let a bully ruin it for others.
Old 02-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #38
Pro

trey31's Arena

HD Players Mod has been updated on Nexus page to v.1.1

It includes new bump maps for uniforms (with a Read Me file outlining permissions to distribute the bump maps with uniform mods).

Version 1.1 is identical to 1.0 with the exception of the cleats; Under Armour and Nike swapped slots with each other. So Nike is now the Taped cleat texture. Otherwise they are identical files. You can use either one as a matter of personal preference.

Enjoy.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:16 PM   #39
Just started!

Col. Trautman's Arena

Great work as always Trey! Hope to see back at FI sometime
Old 02-27-2018, 12:21 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Rf was no help...I tried the HD Player Mod 1.0 again and still I can make changes in the player management but when I choose exhibition it just crashes. I also tried the Hands,equipment and tatoos.dat 1.1.1 and the same thing crashed. I don't understand why?
Did you ever get this issue fixed, because I'm experiencing it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »