Home

NFL players get....

This is a discussion on NFL players get.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2004, 09:47 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38
NFL players get....

$80 a travel day for food. Does anybody else find that crazy, they are making millions, (some of them) and they still get $80 when the travel for food. Must be nice, I wish I could even spend $80 a day on food. Guess they must eat at nice places.

Oh, and practice squad players make $4,340 a week while their team is still playing games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2004, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NFL players get....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
$80 a travel day for food. Does anybody else find that crazy, they are making millions, (some of them) and they still get $80 when the travel for food. Must be nice, I wish I could even spend $80 a day on food. Guess they must eat at nice places.

Oh, and practice squad players make $4,340 a week while their team is still playing games.
get this... the NFL players association offers a 401k plan which offers 2-1 MATCH on the first 14% deposited. if you know anything about 401k's that is like the best deal by a factor of 1000 i have EVER heard of.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:53 PM   #3
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
I wish I could even spend $80 a day on food. Guess they must eat at nice places.
I dont really understand this post but had to respond to this part of it. Do you realize how big most of the NFL players are? Especially the LineMen? $80 seems low....

Nascar: #88 Junior
Old 08-21-2004, 06:12 PM   #4
Banned

TallTell's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochoco
I dont really understand this post but had to respond to this part of it. Do you realize how big most of the NFL players are? Especially the LineMen? $80 seems low....
Not if they go to $8.00 all you can eat buffets. Hit that place up twice, spend about $20.00 if you give a cheap tip, and throw the extra 60 in your sock. Good deal if you ask me.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't MLB players get $110 or so as a per diem? If you ask me, THAT is what's truly crazy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2004, 07:57 PM   #6
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppapump2
Don't MLB players get $110 or so as a per diem? If you ask me, THAT is what's truly crazy.
What's really crazy is that this isn't in the pro football section of this forum.
Old 08-21-2004, 08:05 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squint
What's really crazy is that this isn't in the pro football section of this forum.
Beat me to it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »