Home

Premium Pass without credit card?

This is a discussion on Premium Pass without credit card? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2004, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Premium Pass without credit card?

Hey does anyone know how I can manage to sign up for the free Premium Pass without using a credit card, because my sister won't let me use hers to sign up because she doesn't want anyone using it but her. I really want this Premium Pass though.

Is there a way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2004, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Premium Pass without credit card?

nope the idea is to keep the teenie boppers out. They figure if you aren't old enough or responsible enough to have a credit card or can't maintain a credit card then you must not have good credit which are exactly the type of people who pull the plug or play with a side of cheese. there is no way around the fact that you need a credit card. get used to it too cause the next gen consoles will be this way just to play any game online.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Damn that sucks. Oh well I can probably do without it for now, and by the time the next gen consoles come out I'll have my own credit card anyway so it's not that bad.

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:43 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, if you really want to get premium pass, you can pay the 19.95. Somewhere in their faq they mention accepting paypal and some other payment options to join. Of course, you do hav e to pay the money though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »