Home

Question for those with Premium Pass....

This is a discussion on Question for those with Premium Pass.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2004, 05:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question for those with Premium Pass....

Have they started the web league feature yet? I ask only because I just recently signed up for it and don't notice any discernable differences when I sign on. I guess my rep got boosted but to be honest I have no clue what it was before but now it is somewhere in the 300s.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2004, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question for those with Premium Pass....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPapagiorgio
Have they started the web league feature yet? I ask only because I just recently signed up for it and don't notice any discernable differences when I sign on. I guess my rep got boosted but to be honest I have no clue what it was before but now it is somewhere in the 300s.
no leagues till around the start of the NFL season, ie. sept 9th.

EA Rep gets boosted by 125 points by joining, and another 50 if you verify your email. i went from low 200's to 380+. you can read madden university in your premium account right now, and your name is highlighted to draw attention to your premium status while in games, in game rooms etc.

Madden 2005 online record
Old 08-21-2004, 06:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

hey saabcaptain,

that record looks pretty crappy, can i add you to my friends list so i can play you?

just kidding with you, i'm not very good and only played one game online, but i want to find some people to play with
Old 08-21-2004, 07:05 PM   #4
Rookie

I wonder if I registered correctly because I have not gotten an email and my name doesn't appear to be highlighted when in the room. Though I am able to access Madden U online. Perhaps it is because I have two names on the same account or something. I never really understood EA, since you have a login name and then you have a persona name. Maybe it is not active on my real account or something. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited to add: Ok I found the email from EA in my junk mail folder from when I first registered for premium pass. So how do I confirm it? I don't see a link in the email.

Last edited by NickPapagiorgio; 08-21-2004 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-22-2004, 12:13 AM   #5
Rookie

you might need to link your gamertag to the ea account (if you have xbox live that is)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2004, 01:48 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dork88
hey saabcaptain,

that record looks pretty crappy, can i add you to my friends list so i can play you?

just kidding with you, i'm not very good and only played one game online, but i want to find some people to play with
hey i am improving! i am 4-1 in the last 5 games (vs. people near my rank) and finally have gone from averaging 8 rushing yards a game to about 80 yards rushing, with no letup in my "killer" (hahaha, try 150-200 yards) passing game. the game is starting to "click."

feel free to send a friend request and challenge me online...

Madden 2005 online record
Old 08-22-2004, 02:44 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

well now that you're getting better i don't want to play you, okay okay i'll send you a friend request tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »