Home

Am I the only one bothered by the create-a-team?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one bothered by the create-a-team? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2004, 12:33 PM   #1
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Am I the only one bothered by the create-a-team?

Why can't they make the freakin uniform editor work properly? All I want is to NOT have the middle stripe on my pants linked to the color of my jersey, and the helmet stripe NOT linked to the color of the pants. IS THAT SO HARD TO FIX EA???? That and it would be REALLY nice if they'd let us use the real logos on the helmets. (Legitimately that is, not counting the glitch that lets you do it in franchise mode) I like the idea of having fantasy teams, but it really annoys the heck out of me that I can't even match a simple uniform like the Dallas Cowboys, or replace the Texans with an Oilers team and have the logo on the helmet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2004, 09:03 PM   #2
Rookie

k_reem33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Am I the only one bothered by the create-a-team?

I'm with you all the way. It's been like this for a while now and they still haven't changed. I don't see how they look over this every single year.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:56 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Am I the only one bothered by the create-a-team?

It's been the same basic thing seen since they first introduced it. It reminds me of the High School create a team thing seen from Super Play Action football on the SNES!

I figured at least EA would let us use our imaginations by now with all sorts of stripe/number font/color combos.. but no

I can't even fix the Bengals uni because it's too basic :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »