Home

IF Madden Doesn't change... they're DOOMED

This is a discussion on IF Madden Doesn't change... they're DOOMED within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 03:14 PM   #49
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: IF Madden Doesn't change... they're DOOMED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBandit
Gameplay may be king, but graphical superioty will often suggest superior quality in general to the typical game consumers.
True...very sad...but true.
Old 08-26-2004, 03:30 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethefan
If Madden doesn't do a real upgrade to challenge the competition next year, I believe the changing of the guards will occur! I honestly believe people are fustrated with their half azz attempts at upgrading their game. More and more people( madden drones) are jumping ship with their un-dying loyalty. I believe we all felt like we would give it a chance this year, but if ESPN improves and Madden doesn't followsuit... I think they will lose loyal fans!!!
How is that? ESPN s*cks hardcore. I know, I wasted $20 on the POS.

Charles
Old 08-26-2004, 04:24 PM   #51
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
I am not going to go into all the bugs here. There is no reason to start a war about it. If you are interested you can go back to this thread in the ESPN forum where I named a FEW of them; http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...86#post1127786

Now that I look at the other thread I see that you were there too and you were saying that you did not see any bugs then too. If you did not see them then and have not seen them since, you are lucky and don't notice things like this. I suggest if you don't see them then don't look for them, they may end up ruining tha game for you like they did me.
no i see what your saying, i've seen some of them, not the online ones though. Clipping has only happened to me once and that was on a punt so i didin't really care. Trading is wack but if you turn preseason games off its ok. Yeah espn definetely has some bugs that i guess i wouldn't have seen if you guys hadn't brought to my attention.
Old 08-26-2004, 04:25 PM   #52
Banned

TallTell's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenman420

Charles
Old 08-26-2004, 04:29 PM   #53
Rookie

Would you agree though that ESPN has grown in name recognition this football season and may do so again next season by continuing its 20 dollar policy? Their strategy was to get their name out there. I'd say it's worked fairly well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
I totally agree that casual fans are wowed by graphics but this is more than offset by the name recognition of Madden.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:08 PM   #54
Rookie

pbtiger's Arena

Quote:

Charles
Figures, I am just surprised you even wasted your time getting ESPN in the first place.
Old 08-26-2004, 05:21 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Charles
lol. me too.
hey mods, why don't you just move this thread over to the espn forum, i mean all these overdefensive espn trolls should just stay over there unless they have something useful to say.

note to espn troll: its not madden fan's fault that your parents are dumb. they thought they were buying you the right game(maddens) back in the day. they got you nfl 2k by mistake and you've been stuck in a hole ever since. so take your act elsewhere. go try to neg out your parents or something, it's their fault. the angst doesn't fly here, we love our game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2004, 05:28 PM   #56
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
lol. me too.
hey mods, why don't you just move this thread over to the espn forum, i mean all these overdefensive espn trolls should just stay over there unless they have something useful to say.

note to espn troll: its not madden fan's fault that your parents are dumb. they thought they were buying you the right game(maddens) back in the day. they got you nfl 2k by mistake and you've been stuck in a hole ever since. so take your act elsewhere. go try to neg out your parents or something, it's their fault. the angst doesn't fly here, we love our game.

hey guess what?

you people have been able to turn another thread into a madden vs espn pissing contest. The thread will be locked. Everyone that decided to attack or attack back is riding on thin ice. You know who you are, if you so much as throw a slight jab at another poster you will be banned.

You have been warned

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »