Home

Interesting Madden 2005 Article

This is a discussion on Interesting Madden 2005 Article within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2004, 11:10 AM   #9
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Interesting Madden 2005 Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU9399
What I want to know is, what person figured this out, then thought it would be a great idea to tell everybody?
Well my friend, let me put it to you this way. Madden is like a King riding through a small village of Little people. And we are his Warriors. He dont care who gets in his way, because he has people like us fighting for Him. But than you have the ones who just can't stand the King(Madden). So they find His weakness. And than they decide to tell us about it, with hopes, that we will run like little roaches when the lights are turn on. And some of us do run. With our whining and complaining. So now that person or persons, just sits back and laughs at us. Yeah. Thats right. Their laughing. So chalk one up. For the Little people.

p.s. For the sake of an arguement. I won't mention who i believe. These Little people are.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:16 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman24

p.s. For the sake of an arguement. I won't mention who i believe. These Little people are.

I'm a little guy...
Old 09-04-2004, 11:18 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Ah but I've only formation shifted 1-3 times since I had the game just to see how the D would react. That's before I knew it was a glitch.
I mentioned it in another thread, but last night I tried to formation audible 11 times in a row and ran a run play to the outside with Bettis. He got stuffed for a 2 yard loss and there was no fatigue slowdown of any kind.

So I tried a few more times during that game (exhibition of course) and never got it to work.

Right now I don't know what to think. I've seen the video that clearly shows D players moving VERY slow, but it doesn't happen when I try it. Oh well....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2004, 12:09 PM   #12
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbelly
I'm a little guy...
Sir am sorry about that. But when I say little people am not talking physical or mental.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:53 PM   #13
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman24
Well my friend, let me put it to you this way. Madden is like a King riding through a small village of Little people. And we are his Warriors. He dont care who gets in his way, because he has people like us fighting for Him. But than you have the ones who just can't stand the King(Madden). So they find His weakness. And than they decide to tell us about it, with hopes, that we will run like little roaches when the lights are turn on. And some of us do run. With our whining and complaining. So now that person or persons, just sits back and laughs at us. Yeah. Thats right. Their laughing. So chalk one up. For the Little people.

Wow. I have to remember this post for the Stevies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »