Home

Helmet logos in Modify Uniform Mode?

This is a discussion on Helmet logos in Modify Uniform Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Helmet logos in Modify Uniform Mode?

Guys--

Just wondering, are the helmet logos unavailable when you are modifying your team's existing uniforms? For some reason, I can't find them anywhere, and they just look stupid with plain helmets. Any help? Thx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2004, 09:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Helmet logos in Modify Uniform Mode?

bump
Old 09-04-2004, 10:03 PM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMaj1972
Guys--

Just wondering, are the helmet logos unavailable when you are modifying your team's existing uniforms? For some reason, I can't find them anywhere, and they just look stupid with plain helmets. Any help? Thx
Yes, you cannot edit helmet logo from the Modify Uniform screen. In Owner Mode, you have to relocate your team, pick a different logo and design the helmet, then go back and switch the logo without entering the uniform editor again to get a real helmet logo. However, the logo will be mirrored on one side of the helmet, meaning the Packers' G, the NY of the Giants, and the 49ers' emblem, among others, will all appear reversed on one side of the helmet.
Old 09-05-2004, 03:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks, man. It's not what I wanted to hear, but at least I know to stop wasting time. I don't know what's more frustrating: not having something cool in the game, or having it and executing it poorly. That is a really stupid set-up. Whatever; the game is still cool. Thanks again. TM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »