Home

Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters

This is a discussion on Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2022, 12:36 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mwolfe's 04-08 Updated 2019 Rosters

I haven't imported a draft class, yet. I'll have to try a file out first.

Have you looked to see if the csv data is out of sort? Just a thought
Old 01-18-2022, 04:26 PM   #290
Just started!

I might just be stupid, but is it possible to use this roster update on Madden 04 on PC somehow? All I'm getting is the SLUS files in .psu format for the Madden 04 rosters, and I can't get NZA editor or anything to be able to read or convert them. Thanks!
Old 01-18-2022, 09:21 PM   #291
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linollieum
I might just be stupid, but is it possible to use this roster update on Madden 04 on PC somehow? All I'm getting is the SLUS files in .psu format for the Madden 04 rosters, and I can't get NZA editor or anything to be able to read or convert them. Thanks!
You need to use Madden DB editor to extract the Player CVS file. Then you can use it to plug it into the PC version. The only editor of NZA I know that works with 04 and 05 is NZA editor for Madden 06.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2022, 06:14 PM   #292
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
You need to use Madden DB editor to extract the Player CVS file. Then you can use it to plug it into the PC version. The only editor of NZA I know that works with 04 and 05 is NZA editor for Madden 06.
Awesome, thank you for responding. I got db editor and it can open and export the player part as csv files, but as much as I search forums, I haven't been able to figure out how to plug it into the PC version from there, I got it to save as a .ros file a couple times from db editor, but then Madden 04 says "file error" when I try to load the .ros files.
Old 01-19-2022, 08:42 PM   #293
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linollieum
Awesome, thank you for responding. I got db editor and it can open and export the player part as csv files, but as much as I search forums, I haven't been able to figure out how to plug it into the PC version from there, I got it to save as a .ros file a couple times from db editor, but then Madden 04 says "file error" when I try to load the .ros files.
So what you need to do is to extract the play cvs from the PS2 roster file and then close the PS2 version of the file in DB editor and then load up the .ROS file from the PC and then import the Play CVS file you just extracted from the PC roster file. You cannot plug in a PS2 file directly to the PC file as it has does not have all the files that the PC version has.

I would also extract the DEPTH cvs from the PS file and import that as well into the .ROS file, there is no COA cvs on the PS2 version of the roster file you can only get that from a franchise file.

Last edited by mWolfe; 01-19-2022 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-20-2022, 03:42 PM   #294
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
So what you need to do is to extract the play cvs from the PS2 roster file and then close the PS2 version of the file in DB editor and then load up the .ROS file from the PC and then import the Play CVS file you just extracted from the PC roster file. You cannot plug in a PS2 file directly to the PC file as it has does not have all the files that the PC version has.

I would also extract the DEPTH cvs from the PS file and import that as well into the .ROS file, there is no COA cvs on the PS2 version of the roster file you can only get that from a franchise file.
Got it, perfect it worked! Thank you so much!
Old 02-17-2022, 12:48 PM   #295
Just started!

Re: Mwolfe's PS2 04-08 Updated 2021 Rosters

do these work for pcsx2?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2022, 02:47 PM   #296
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

Re: Mwolfe's PS2 04-08 Updated 2021 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsa13
do these work for pcsx2?
Yes,

Its what
I use to test these and I use it to play on as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »