Home

Which Madden after 06 on the PS2 is the best?

This is a discussion on Which Madden after 06 on the PS2 is the best? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Operation Sports Is Looking for Folks Who Want to Create Great Videos
WWE 2K21 Needs a True MyGM/Booker Mode
FIFA 20 CONMEBOL Libertadores Impressions: A Missed Opportunity
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-13-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Which Madden after 06 on the PS2 is the best?

I have Madden 04, 05, and 06 on the PS2 and I am curious on which one after that is the best and if it's even worth picking up? From what I hear they're all pretty similar. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2020, 10:14 AM   #2
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Which Madden after 06 on the PS2 is the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPOMAN
I have Madden 04, 05, and 06 on the PS2 and I am curious on which one after that is the best and if it's even worth picking up? From what I hear they're all pretty similar. Thanks
I have Madden 02 through Madden 12 on the PS2

I would say get 07 and 08 because from 09 through 12 they took away some control when playing against the CPU.

If you ever done the 2 controller method or heard of it, it works in 07 and 08 allowing you to change the substitution percentage and turning the vision cone on and off, but from 09 through 12 you can no longer do that, since I always turn the vision cone on, in 09 through 12 once you put the 2 controller back into CPU it turns the vision cone off and goes back to default settings.

So 07 and 08 are your best bets and they are usually only a $1.99 in places like Game Exchange.

Madden 07 and 08 are definitely worth picking up.

Each team has its own defensive playbooks versus the 4 default defensive playbooks that each team uses in 04 through 06.

And the new highlight stick help distinguish smaller speed backs versus big bruiser backs.

Very fun to play.

Last edited by mWolfe; 02-17-2020 at 10:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »