Home

Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx on footballidiot

This is a discussion on Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx on footballidiot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2021, 07:29 AM   #25
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx on footballidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanssuperbowl2022
Hi I've been reading this thread and I'm very new to this kind of thing. Am I able to put this on my authentic hardware Gamecube or is this PC/ Dolphin only? My Gamecube is modded and I have swiss and an SD card for reference.
There is a way you'll need to look up the tutorial of the web, and having a modded GC should help with the process.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2021, 04:03 PM   #26
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx *and franchise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
Update3: I've been playing with mwolfe's port here https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&postcount=16. I think it seems stable so far but i'm not far into the season. I will summarize all the best practices soon to get stable ports. For now, use the link here in update3 for a franchise file.

Update2: new attachment based on mwolfe's franchise! I imported players the depth chart and salary cap and it looks good. only thing now is positional requirements, any tips mwolfe? otherwise we may need to let the cpu sign the missing players.

Update: new attachment based on mwolfe's roster. I also will update the instructions below but it turns out you need to copy just from 'DB' to the end of the data in that section and then replace just what you copied out of the gci file. And you may need to use EA DB editor instead of extreme editor but still testing that. Unfortunately, although this is now based on mwolfe's latest conversion for ps2, i am seeing the same issues with crash on starting franchies. In addition both in my previous attempts and this one, trying to edit the information of the bear's #3 center also causes a crash. Mwolfe - do you think this is due to position requirements or something else?

Here is a save for dolphin containing Rogerjinx' 2021 roster ported to gamecube. I did auto-reorder depth charts this time so exhibition shouldn't crash.
I am still debugging franchise, which doesn't work at all. I have perhaps removed too many free agents from some positions. I did adjust all the contracts to floor($*.57) to match the 180 mil salary cap of today being reduced to 102 in 06.
For now enjoy exhibition mode and here is a link to Roger's original thread for madden 08 pc:
https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/...p?f=12&t=22626

Sorry I am confused about all of this. How can I play this? Do I need a gamecube? Does franchise mode work or just play now?
Old 10-16-2021, 09:55 AM   #27
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0

Awesome to see people learning the db editors. I ported Madden 08 rosters to GameCube M08 awhile back to use on Wii. Was able to edit coaches schedule and in all aspects. If your running a iso you should also be able to edit the main db file so that default schedule, roster, postion requirements, etc can all be edited. You should be able to make a 18 week season schedule also. I have moved on to 360, PS3, and vita Madden editing using M22 rosters as a base. Good luck and enjoy!

Looking through my old notes from my psp Madden roster editing days. Looks like poid and pgid table for edited roster has to match default roster for franchise freeze fix. Also on console at least there is a table I forgot the heading think it's team aquired from or something like that you need to change all values to 1009.

Last edited by reeshmd23; 10-16-2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:20 AM   #28
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 07 Gamecube 2021 rosters ported from Rogerjinx *and franchise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Sorry I am confused about all of this. How can I play this? Do I need a gamecube? Does franchise mode work or just play now?
Page 2 I put a franchise file up for him.

You can use a Gamecube but they are using the Dolphin emulation
Old 11-24-2021, 03:01 PM   #29
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

So I followed the directions, but when I load the franchise to check the Colts, it does not load any textures, helmets are white, the stadium is outdoors as well.

I used xplore on android to change the ini file as well, the folder is in the load texture file as well?

Edit

Ok so it's definitely something in within that franchise file, because when you load a play now games Colts stadium loads and helmets are color they should be.

The franchise file loads as well and rosters with textures for other teams, but the Colts do not.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 11-24-2021 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:11 AM   #30
Rookie

I'm loving this so far! But is there any way to bypass the old numbers rule?
Have Von Miller on the Rams but he can't be #40. If not is there any external editor to change this.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:03 PM   #31
Rookie

Is this thread dead?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2021, 03:35 PM   #32
Rookie

Two questions, Will you update this yearly. Also any update on franchise?
Please Respond

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »