Home

Rookie Standouts?

This is a discussion on Rookie Standouts? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2004, 09:52 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Rookie Standouts?

Who should we lookout for in our draft classes this year, and also who is dominating in your franchise as a rook? Please share...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2004, 01:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rookie Standouts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Who should we lookout for in our draft classes this year, and also who is dominating in your franchise as a rook? Please share...
Eli is not doing bad in my franchise. I am not looking at the stat's at the moment cause I am playing Live, but when I get them I will share.
Old 10-16-2004, 08:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Roy Williams is doing very well for me playing as the Lions. Also Devard Darling (acquired from Baltimore is having a top 10 wr season as a rook. Players not on my team, Reggie Williams formerly of University of Washington (Can't remember who he plays for in NFL) is leading all rookies in recieveing yardage and catches, top three in each in the league and leading the league in td receptions. That's really about all I've noticed but I pay a lot of attention to QB and WR.
Old 10-18-2004, 04:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Reggie Williams plays for the Jags
Old 10-18-2004, 04:50 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I got WR Fred Gibson from GA in the 4th round and he's been awesome in the slot. With the 5th pick overall I drafted LT Alex Barron from FSU. He really gets good his SECOND year.

One interesting thing is Detroit drafted Leinhart and let Joey go. When I played them, Micheals said his name which I thought was cool.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2004, 06:54 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

That's believable.I would do that myself considering that Harrington has yet to win nor play a playoff game. Detroit started out good this year but will flame out later as long as wonderboy is still playing there....I know I can't wait to start my franchise so by my 3rd year I'll have Devin Hester at corner and Tedd Ginn Jr. on the other side!! I'll try and get Pollack and Derrick Johnson my first draft....I can't wait..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »