Home

Classic Madden Roster ratings help

This is a discussion on Classic Madden Roster ratings help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Classic Madden Roster ratings help

Hi. I just joined...its awesome to see an online community so passionate about Madden and the classic players who built the NFL.

My kids and I are addicted to the older Madden games like 01, '02, '04, and '06 for ps2, ('04 is my fave) and we have spent many hours creating classic players on our own.

Ive spent years searching for an online resource with a list of the classic roster and player ratings from madden '05, madden '11 and madden '13.

Does anyone have a link or spreadsheet list of the player ratings from the classic rosters madden '05, madden '11 and madden '13? Particularly for the classic Chicago bears teams from '90, '91, and '94?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Classic Madden Roster ratings help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmaddencaa
Hi. I just joined...its awesome to see an online community so passionate about Madden and the classic players who built the NFL.

My kids and I are addicted to the older Madden games like 01, '02, '04, and '06 for ps2, ('04 is my fave) and we have spent many hours creating classic players on our own.

Ive spent years searching for an online resource with a list of the classic roster and player ratings from madden '05, madden '11 and madden '13.

Does anyone have a link or spreadsheet list of the player ratings from the classic rosters madden '05, madden '11 and madden '13? Particularly for the classic Chicago bears teams from '90, '91, and '94?
u might want to try madden on the PC

Madden did not have player names pryor to 95 and u couild not edit until madden 2002 on the ps2

i have madden 2004 for the pc plus 98 2000 2001 2003 05 06 07 08 and u couild edit on those games u can go to e-bay and find all the madden PC for plob 80 bucks the only bad thing about the early pc maddens like before 2000 is u mignt need to instanll windows 95 or 98 for it to work
Old 02-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #3
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Classic Madden Roster ratings help

try this http://maddenratings.weebly.com/madden-nfl-2004.html

http://maddenratings.weebly.com/madden.html

Last edited by jerwoods; 02-17-2017 at 10:48 PM. Reason: more links

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »