Home

Create-A-Team Question

This is a discussion on Create-A-Team Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Create-A-Team Question

I want to create the Texas Longhorns and i want to have realistic colors because the default are too bright. Can anyone give me their colors they used in a formula like this ex: green 5, blue 10, red 100? I tried tweaking them and i doesn't work. Also trying to create some UFL teams so thx.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Create-A-Team Question

omg please if u can get this accurate it would be amazing if i can help let me know id love to have jerseys like texas also could we possibly work on trying to get gator uniforms?
Old 12-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #3
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

For the longhorns burnt orange try 204, 85, 0. If it is too bright, try lowering each by 5.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
Banned

Thanks man (hock) what about Gator, & Auburn colors i found this guy on youtube that creates the colors but doesnt give the formula for it and what about the Sacramento Lions of UFL. Here is the Tim Tebow Gator Colors I Found On YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOnvUgMKXM8 and heres Cam Newton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LuYx...eature=related

Last edited by NewYorkKnicksFan23; 12-30-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14

heres a tip to get the right color get a picture of the uniform and the use the dropper feature on photoshop or paint and get the color numbers from it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrugby
heres a tip to get the right color get a picture of the uniform and the use the dropper feature on photoshop or paint and get the color numbers from it.
how do you do this i dont get it lol
Old 12-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14

first find the picture that has the color you want, then save it. Then open it in paint. Then use the tool that looks like an eye dropper and click on the color. Then go the menu and choose: colors > edit colors. then click on the define custom colors and in the box on the right should be the color you selected and the custom color combination. I did one on a UT jersey for burnt orange and got 254, 88, 12
Old 12-31-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrugby
first find the picture that has the color you want, then save it. Then open it in paint. Then use the tool that looks like an eye dropper and click on the color. Then go the menu and choose: colors > edit colors. then click on the define custom colors and in the box on the right should be the color you selected and the custom color combination. I did one on a UT jersey for burnt orange and got 254, 88, 12
can you do this for Gators and Auburn and thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »