Home

Madden 13 aug24 roster

This is a discussion on Madden 13 aug24 roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 13 aug24 roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
So to have an updated CCM-Rosters, just do the same thing that you would normally do for a regular roster update (USBXTAFGUI-v44 & MODIO) ?

pretty much yes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

How can i put these on my xbox? I have a 4gb flash drive and formatted it as a 360 memory drive and I can't put the roster files for some reason and it won't show up on my Xbox.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdBoy
How can i put these on my xbox? I have a 4gb flash drive and formatted it as a 360 memory drive and I can't put the roster files for some reason and it won't show up on my Xbox.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sers-only.html
Old 08-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #28
Rookie

deathstryk3's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry to be a bother.. I tried to load these and they wouldnt even show up in my files. I went back to make sure I rehashed them and everything was fine and found something.

It says these are Madden13earlyrelease with a title ID of 4541098C.
That goes into a different game so to speak that the actual retail game which title ID is 4541098B.. (note the last hex digit/letter)

How do I get these to work?
Old 08-29-2012, 04:26 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstryk3
Sorry to be a bother.. I tried to load these and they wouldnt even show up in my files. I went back to make sure I rehashed them and everything was fine and found something.

It says these are Madden13earlyrelease with a title ID of 4541098C.
That goes into a different game so to speak that the actual retail game which title ID is 4541098B.. (note the last hex digit/letter)

How do I get these to work?
i dont have a way to upload the fix i did but here is how you can do it.
1-open the file up in a hex edit software i used HxD.
2-you can ether do a seach of the old id(4541098C) or go down to offset 0x360(00000360) all you have to do there is change the C to a B save the file.
3-open up horizon go to package manager open the new file you just saved in it you will see the title id has been changed goto title name and change it to Madden NFL 13 then hit the red tab that reads save,rehash, and resign.
4-then you just put it on your flash drive under you profile then your good to go.
when you load the game you dont even have to load the file when you start a new cc it will ask if you want to load it.

Last edited by dsgb229; 08-29-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgb229
i dont have a way to upload the fix i did but here is how you can do it.
1-open the file up in a hex edit software i used HxD.
2-you can ether do a seach of the old id(4541098C) or go down to offset 0x360(00000360) all you have to do there is change the C to a B save the file.
3-open up horizon go to package manager open the new file you just saved in it you will see the title id has been changed goto title name and change it to Madden NFL 13 then hit the red tab that reads save,rehash, and resign.
4-then you just put it on your flash drive under you profile then your good to go.
when you load the game you dont even have to load the file when you start a new cc it will ask if you want to load it.
This works brilliantly, thank you very much for the workaround. For anyone not so sure, this is easy as it says it is. If you don't have the program already, HXD is less than 1 megabyte to download and this process will take you all of 5 minutes.

dsgb229, do you think there is any way to get edited rosters to work in CC with a method similar to this? Again, thanks.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:46 AM   #31
Rookie

The game code doesnt mean anything.
my game code is 4541098B (not early release)
that career roster is 4541098C (early release)

i didnt hex anything and it works .. I had the same problem as you i couldnt find the file . PRESS THE RB BUTTON ON LOAD FILE SCREEN AND TAB OVER UNTILL YOU SEE "TUNER" TAB OR "ALL FILES" THEN YOU SEE THE FILE.

make sure you have your flash drive selected as the storage..

And ps if anyone doesnt beleive me and wants to hex it just use modio while you already have it open ... hit the details tab and change the game code but it isnt needed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone re-upload Exogenesis' files? They got taken down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »