Home

Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

This is a discussion on Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #121
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Mass edits. I am in the process of re saving the players now
I think the edits show up in game, they just dont recalculate the OVR until you open and save the player in-game.
I never checked in Madden, but in NCAA the OVRs reflecting mass edits only show in the depth chart until the 2nd season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #122
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca2509
When the FBG ratings were added it kind of screwed up the overalls hence why its not ideal for a Franchise. You could use the M12 roster editor I suppose to increase the rookies Overalls value only as all there other ratings are ok ( the Ovr rating is not reflecting the players other ratings ) and then resetting the depth charts. Or use Secs original 2013 roster which I posted on page 11 were Doug Martins Ovr is 88 instead of 74, RGIII is a 89 and Alfred Morris is a 81 Ovr instead of a 74 but still better than Helu's Ovr. Hope that helps.....

Macca... My man! I appreciate the info. It was driving me crazy. I wasn't sure if I did something wrong or I wasnt using the correct rosters. Anyway, thanks for the reply.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 32
So, is there any reason I need to upload this roster with all of the updated OVRs? It is my roster with the hit power and throw power both reduced. I may be the only one using it.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #124
Rookie

Hey sec first off I enjoy all your work on these sliders you have made me enjoy madden again. I've been using your work since NCAA 2012. Right now I'm resaving all the players but it would save me a lot of time if you could send me or post the new upload thank you and once again love the roster
Old 01-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #125
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnj529
Hey sec first off I enjoy all your work on these sliders you have made me enjoy madden again. I've been using your work since NCAA 2012. Right now I'm resaving all the players but it would save me a lot of time if you could send me or post the new upload thank you and once again love the roster

I'm using the updated one also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #126
Banned

I'll upload the file with the players re saved in the morning. I don't have computer with me right now
Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 AM   #127
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
So, is there any reason I need to upload this roster with all of the updated OVRs? It is my roster with the hit power and throw power both reduced. I may be the only one using it.
I'm using this roster and loving it. Will deffo take the time to do a boxscore and feedback soon, but I am so poor at this game it may be a bit embarrassing, that's one of the main reasons I have not posted one sooner LOL
Old 01-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #128
Banned

OVR update uploaded - Let me know if there are any issues with it.

Now for you guys using the rosters, If the QB OVRs have fallen too much for your liking, simply raise the throw power, as this was the only rating I tweaked beyond entering the ratings from the FBG site. I like the ratings as they are. The rookie QB ratings may be a little low; a tradeoff for the better game play.

Last edited by SECElit3; 01-27-2013 at 12:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »