Home

CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3)

This is a discussion on CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: CF21's POST-DRAFT 2014, 2015-2017 storyline draft classes (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu#1
Yes you could import draft classes. ..so when you did the draft after year one how we're you able to get the order correct or it wasn't but you just drafted accordingly....for example the texans may have had the 12th pick in your draft and that's where u took clown et
Well that's one option, but you could also trade the picks around (yet another 32 team advantage) to get the draft order correct. Of course, compensatory picks will screw that up at the end of round 3.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:14 AM   #34
Pro

stlgamer09's Arena

Are you gunna create the non drafted signings?
FHM 2017 - 2022

Old 05-12-2014, 07:17 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlgamer09
Are you gunna create the non drafted signings?
Well I can't create anyone, since this is a draft class and not a roster. But I'm still trying to figure out how EA does their draft classes, as in are there position limits, if it's purely by ratings, etc.

I only got to load these once before heading out on a big road trip, but I know I saw Richardson from Tennessee and Chris Davis, he of the monster return vs Alabama, who both went undrafted. So there are certainly some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #36
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
Well I can't create anyone, since this is a draft class and not a roster. But I'm still trying to figure out how EA does their draft classes, as in are there position limits, if it's purely by ratings, etc.

I only got to load these once before heading out on a big road trip, but I know I saw Richardson from Tennessee and Chris Davis, he of the monster return vs Alabama, who both went undrafted. So there are certainly some.
Let me know if you figure anything out with testing. I've been working on draft classes too and we could help each other out. I checked yours out and one of the biggest problems I saw were that heights and weights weren't updated to what they measured at the combine. I've started doing some of that on my roster, but I know it can be a lot of work. Let me know if you'd like to check them out and I'll upload them on roster share. I think if we could get a group of people together to help work on either of our rosters, I think we could get some pretty good draft classes. Let me know.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #37
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
Let me know if you figure anything out with testing. I've been working on draft classes too and we could help each other out. I checked yours out and one of the biggest problems I saw were that heights and weights weren't updated to what they measured at the combine. I've started doing some of that on my roster, but I know it can be a lot of work. Let me know if you'd like to check them out and I'll upload them on roster share. I think if we could get a group of people together to help work on either of our rosters, I think we could get some pretty good draft classes. Let me know.
That sounds like a great idea. It would be really nice to have some accurate draft classes now after the 2014 draft. Having a good 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 class would be sweet. We have no NCAA coming this year so I say let's take the time to make some good rosters and draft classes. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-12-2014, 12:01 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
Certainly! However we can collaborate let's do it and make some killer classes. Especially since there's no NCAA 15 - unless the new madden has editable draft classes, I'll probably stick with M25. I just can't go back to the EA created classes now that they finally added the NCAA import back in.

Last edited by chargersfan21; 05-12-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #39
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
Certainly! However we can collaborate let's do it and make some killer classes. Especially since there's no NCAA 15 - unless the new madden has editable draft classes, I'll probably stick with M25. I just can't go back to the EA created classes now that they finally added the NCAA import back in.
Yeah, definitely. I've hardly ever played with ea created classes and always hated them when I did. I put my roster up on the roster share in my ea locker for you to check out. I've done some of the edits to players height and weight, but left some guys like Clowney's up at little bit higher than his combine weight because he plays at a higher weight than he was at the combine. It's not nearly done yet, but I'm about to do a test to see if they are starting to move in the right direction. I haven't done a lot with the linebackers and offensive lineman yet since the draft, but I've added a few players that were drafted and edited some players in each of the other positions. Let me know what you think. I think our best bet is to use this roster as a base and work from there, but I don't really know what your roster looks like so I'll let you be the judge.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #40
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
That sounds like a great idea. It would be really nice to have some accurate draft classes now after the 2014 draft. Having a good 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 class would be sweet. We have no NCAA coming this year so I say let's take the time to make some good rosters and draft classes. Thanks!
Do you have NCAA and would you be interested in helping out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »