Home

Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

This is a discussion on Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 01:07 AM   #9
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PSP Roster Editing

skin tones from pc to psp have diffrent code I had a guid that made changing them in excel easier ill look for it
Old 01-17-2016, 03:03 AM   #10
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
This roster is great and thanks for putting in all the detail for it minotauri, but for some reason many players in the Madden 12 version have the wrong skin tones (i.e. Tom Brady, Julian Edelman, Eli Manning etc.). Not the biggest deal but figured I would mention it.
Yea, Ive realized that but I havent gotten around to actually fixing any of that yet.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:08 AM   #11
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

I had a excel sort custom field per skin tone bbut it was based on pc face numbers if you changed them then it's no good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #12
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
I had a excel sort custom field per skin tone bbut it was based on pc face numbers if you changed them then it's no good
Ya I'm creating a vlookup table for this exact purpose. It'll keep me distracted as I mourn the loss of the Seahawks.

On a different topic, I was trying to change more things in the template.dat databases and failed changing default rosters, schedules, coaches, etc. I did some of these in a batch change though so I haven't figured out what exactly worked and/or caused failure. The roster requirements was successfully changed though, and I'm certain I wasn't able to change the default roster database.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:02 PM   #13
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays09
This roster is great and thanks for putting in all the detail for it minotauri, but for some reason many players in the Madden 12 version have the wrong skin tones (i.e. Tom Brady, Julian Edelman, Eli Manning etc.). Not the biggest deal but figured I would mention it.
Updated Madden 12 and Madden 08 files in Post #2 fixing skins I hope.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:43 AM   #14
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Skin looks good, rating look high though especially fullbacks
Old 01-18-2016, 10:31 AM   #15
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Skin looks good, rating look high though especially fullbacks
Thanks for the comments. I have noticed that as well for fullbacks and TE's seem a little higher than expected as well. The Madden PC guys say that this is related to the difference on how Madden 16 (which is where the ratings are imported from) calculates OVR vs how Madden 08 does. It doesn't really seem to affect the game at all. My fullbacks arent overpowering or anything, but it does make it superficially (looking at Overall only) hard to distinguish between fullbacks.

I'd like to at some point take a step back and determine how to better adjust player ratings. I have never liked how there have been so many 95+ players in Madden games, and how it seems like if you're an average player, you're still rated 80-85. It just doesn't seem right, especially when you are used to playing something like FIFA series where you'd be hard pressed to find anyone over 90 overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 04:20 PM   #16
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Check this out http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13031

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Thanks for the comments. I have noticed that as well for fullbacks and TE's seem a little higher than expected as well. The Madden PC guys say that this is related to the difference on how Madden 16 (which is where the ratings are imported from) calculates OVR vs how Madden 08 does. It doesn't really seem to affect the game at all. My fullbacks arent overpowering or anything, but it does make it superficially (looking at Overall only) hard to distinguish between fullbacks.

I'd like to at some point take a step back and determine how to better adjust player ratings. I have never liked how there have been so many 95+ players in Madden games, and how it seems like if you're an average player, you're still rated 80-85. It just doesn't seem right, especially when you are used to playing something like FIFA series where you'd be hard pressed to find anyone over 90 overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »