Home

Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

This is a discussion on Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #17
Rookie
 
starallgame's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2009
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

I wish we could have Madden 07 PS2/PSP rosters and franchise one day. And Madden 07 is one of my favorite Maddens of all time next to 06 because, that the year they implemented advanced scouting and the College All Star Game with NCAA Draft Classes.
starallgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:29 PM   #18
Rookie
 
WWEDX2007's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I dont remember making an 07 roster. I dont have 07, that's why. I just released an 06 roster though. No franchise save (yet). Can't get it working properly.
After I checked again it was a guy named Brock who took your save and converted it to 07.

Still, I wish he would come back and do it again
WWEDX2007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:38 PM   #19
PS2/PSP Modding
 
antdroid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,186
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEDX2007
After I checked again it was a guy named Brock who took your save and converted it to 07.

Still, I wish he would come back and do it again
I can probably convert a roster over. It "should" work. Franchise is unlikely unless I have more free time, but I doubt it.
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA 06 NEXT | College Football Coach for Android | | NCAA NEXT Discord |
antdroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #20
PS2/PSP Modding
 
antdroid's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Seattle
Posts: 1,186
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by starallgame
I wish we could have Madden 07 PS2/PSP rosters and franchise one day. And Madden 07 is one of my favorite Maddens of all time next to 06 because, that the year they implemented advanced scouting and the College All Star Game with NCAA Draft Classes.
Madden 07 Roster added for Playstation 2. I do not know if this actually works or not, but the file name will probably be something 08. I just downloaded a Madden save and overrided the data.
__________________
Huskies. Seahawks. Arsenal. Sounders. Sonics. Mariners.
| My Site | NCAA 06 NEXT | College Football Coach for Android | | NCAA NEXT Discord |
antdroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 11:48 PM   #21
Rookie
 
WWEDX2007's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Madden 07 Roster added for Playstation 2. I do not know if this actually works or not, but the file name will probably be something 08. I just downloaded a Madden save and overrided the data.
Actually works! It even loaded the roster automatically for me on boot of the game. A 45-21 thrashing of the Falcons by the Packers :P capped it.

If it's not too much to ask, you think you can try this again for Madden 2004? I wanna see what would happen.
WWEDX2007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 03:00 AM   #22
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Places Unknown, SC
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEDX2007
Actually works! It even loaded the roster automatically for me on boot of the game. A 45-21 thrashing of the Falcons by the Packers :P capped it.

If it's not too much to ask, you think you can try this again for Madden 2004? I wanna see what would happen.
I don't think rosters can be converted to games pre 06. I forgot exactly, but I think the file structures are completely different.
Brock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:21 AM   #23
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

A big big big big big big......thanks to Reeshmd23 / Minotauri for the effort. So go for a new season on PS2 !!!!!
JordanBelfort is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #24
Rookie
 
WWEDX2007's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Royal Oak, Michigan
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I don't think rosters can be converted to games pre 06. I forgot exactly, but I think the file structures are completely different.
Ah, i thought it was like Madden 08 PC where the format stayed the same from 2004-08, my bad.
WWEDX2007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 PM.
Top -