Home

Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Gooma's CPU Vs. CPU Sliders

I just have to go out and do some food shopping ill be back in a couple hours and ill do the testing then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 15

Thanks gooma! Your the best.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #27
Banned

Gooma something strange happened. First I have fatigue at 100, and my auto sub in/out sliders are exactly what you have in your post here except I made one change:

I changed your RB sub in/out from 68/69 to 84/85.

Everything was fine. Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor were splitting carries just fine, and then sometime in the beginning of the 4th quarter AP and Taylor no longer were playing. My 3rd and 4th string RB's starting sharing carries themselves...kind of.

Rushing Stats:
A.Peterson: 17att, 91yds, 1 TD
C.Taylor: 13att, 72yds, 1 TD
A.Young: 9att, 20yds
I.Johsnson: 2att -1yds

Was very strange. Not sure why this was, and it only started sometime in the beginning of the 4th qtr. The point is I didn't see Peterson nor Taylor in the 4th quarter pretty much.

Any ideas?

Last edited by joejccva71; 08-23-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #28
Rookie

As far as ive seen the AI does this late in the game just say AP has played alot made alot of yards and in the 4th u will see alot of chester taylor cause AP is tired. I think it just may be a AI thing and since u had both AP and taylor running all game i guess the AI decided they were tired so they used ur other backups. Il look into it im testing the 2 back system at the moment Vikings vs. panthers.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #29
Rookie

Todays my day off so i ill be workin tomorrow, so i prob need a couple days to test these things. Also how do AP and taylor split carries, does AP take 70 % of the carries or more or less.

Last edited by gooma; 08-24-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:46 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooma
Todays my day off so i ill be workin tomorrow, so i prob need a couple days to test these things. Also how do AP and taylor split carries, does AP take 70 % of the carries or more or less.
Not sure. They are pretty much 50/50 honestly from the numbers. Maybe 60/40 in AP favor.

Something else I was told about an hour ago was about the auto sub slider.

Lets pretend you have your RB set at 83/84. All players start at 100% fatigue. This means that your starter RB will be subbed out at 83% fatigue, and then subbed back in at 84%. Then he'll probably do 1 play and be at 83% or even lower, then subbed back in at 84%.

Rinse and Repeat...so the sliders that alot of folks have been doing have been wrong. I tested this and its true. Thats why EA sets the default at 60/80. I'm also wondering if this is the reason some QB's start throwing picks especially on longer drives because every time they throw they fatigue some in their arm.

The problem is you can't keep subbing your QB out lol, but you get the idea.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #31
Rookie

I just tested out some auto sub sliders for QB's i moved it up to 90/95 carolina vs. minnesota first game only 2 interceptions in the game both by favre second game same teams only 1 interception also to favre i think it was. so maybe some kind of breakthrough on the interception side of things. Just working on the RB sliders see if i can fix that late game backup players takingall the snaps thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 05:23 AM   #32
Rookie

just played another game same teams carolina won 30-27 in OT only 2 INT again both favre. d.williams had 22 carries for 46 yds , j.stewart had 10 for 18.

AP was 18 for 152, c. taylor had 13 for 93 and 2 TD's and a.young had 12 for 25

plus there were 4 other carries by FB's and another backup rb
seemed pretty realistic for an overtime game.

Auto-Sub Sliders for this game was QB's 90/95, HB's 40/80.

Last edited by gooma; 08-24-2009 at 05:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »