Home

Which sliders are the sliders for YOU?

This is a discussion on Which sliders are the sliders for YOU? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #17
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Which sliders are the sliders for YOU?

Thanks for the review!!
Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is great. I like mkharsh's as is best personally
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
which one is best for realism, that is all i am after

im not that good at the game and looking to have it more close to a simulation, the defaults are cartoonish and arcadish.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

what difficulty do you normally use? there are a few labeled around the defaults (pro,all pro,all madden) and some in between. check those out
Old 09-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #21
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I just posted mine a few days ago and already at 1500+ views, getting good reviews so far, only thing that needs slightly more tweaking is fumble frequency and possibly autosubs. Robcards' All-Madden Sliders

Goal was to create a difficult game that produced realistic stats, short-term and long-term for Franchise mode, and also so if you have a mediocre to bad team you actually lose the appropriate amount of games. So far so good, and I will only keep tuning them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 AM   #22
Pro

ok cool, i'll make sure to add them in the next update which will probably be in a day or two
Old 09-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

Dude...your thread is the most "in" thread here. It's like a fancy new nightclub...everyone wants to be in it but not everyone can, which make them want it all the more! I'll have to wait to get to 1000 .

Anyway, it's nice in that, even if everyone may have a different perception on how good different sets are you offer a comparison to help narrow ones' choices. Seems like fun.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #24
Pro

haha well thank you, tbh though the only reason i was doing the 1k views was because if i did EVERY set of sliders it would take way too long to find the ones you want.

and again im not trying to give a 100% final description of each slider set so if someone doesn't like how i review them then by all means let me know. im just an average in the middle of all pro all madden player so i figure my POV could be similar to what most feel.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »