Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2014, 01:52 AM   #7409
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Just to get a bit of info flowing here (for myself and others who are having trouble stopping the QBs at times), rather than messing around with the CPU QB accuracy:

What is yall's general strategy playcalling wise on defense that helps you keep the QB's numbers in check.

I myself haven't really played offline madden since back on the last Madden on PS2 (and still the best of the series imo for offline play) so my playcalling and tendencies usually come from my experience through the years vs users in an online league.

This tends to lead me to stick with the more basic plays (2 man under, cover 3, modified cover 3 with purple zones instead of flats, cover 2s sometimes modified with man coverage on 1 side, cover 2 sinks etc.) My blitzes usually come in the form of sugar style blitzes in passing situations since I've found those to be pretty effective vs CPU.

I don't blitz too often (mainly cause my coverage never seems to hold up using the Falcons long enough to warrant me even thinking about blitzing lol).
K i was on my phone when i wrote this reply lol, but like my last game against j russell, i was very succesful with blitzing outside like CB or right or left LB to the weak side. just because hes slow as molasses i knew that he would not be able to throw in time so i got 4 sacks that way, kinda know who your qb is even with qb acc on 50 its hard sometimes, like peyton tore me up with quickies up the middle and slants to welker doing that strategy but if you got a slow reacting qb that you know is slow the outside blitzes work if its a good qb i do cover 2 all the time pressing the dbs and blitzing the right lb or left lb. also if they do corner routes alot which they do dime or quarter cover 2 press the dbs works agianst that but how do you know they do it i dont even know that lol just random i guess sorry ITS THE RUM MAKING ME YAP
Old 04-24-2014, 02:04 AM   #7410
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1
GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Here we go! Blowing this game wide open, 20-0 with 2:31 to go in the half. This revenge is perfect for the 13 degree weather in Cleveland!

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2014, 02:08 AM   #7411
MVP

nml11287's Arena

Nope, Josh Gordon ain't gettin **** today. Can I score again in CLE territory before the half ends?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #7412
MVP

nml11287's Arena

Different play same results. Moore's speed is exploiting that Cover 3. 27-0!

Old 04-24-2014, 03:03 AM   #7413
MVP

nml11287's Arena

Blew the 14-2 Browns and their COY out of the water! WOW. 37-3 was your final score. Talk about domination. And Josh Gordon only had 1 reception for...2 yards thanks to Byron Maxwell. He did to Gordon exactly what I imagined he could do to an elite WR when I signed him.

My defense out D'd their D though. I only gave up 134 offensive yards to the Browns and caused 2 turnovers. By the time the 5:00 mark hit in the 3rd, that Cleveland D was gassed.

So we know the Raiders are going to Super Bowl L, but who will their opponents be?
NFC Championship Results

WAS 31 @ GB 21

So there it is! Super Bowl L will be Redskins vs. Raiders, a Super Bowl XVIII rematch and was the final Super Bowl that the Raiders have won.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:25 AM   #7414
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml11287
Blew the 14-2 Browns and their COY out of the water! WOW. 37-3 was your final score. Talk about domination. And Josh Gordon only had 1 reception for...2 yards thanks to Byron Maxwell. He did to Gordon exactly what I imagined he could do to an elite WR when I signed him.

My defense out D'd their D though. I only gave up 134 offensive yards to the Browns and caused 2 turnovers. By the time the 5:00 mark hit in the 3rd, that Cleveland D was gassed.

So we know the Raiders are going to Super Bowl L, but who will their opponents be?
NFC Championship Results

WAS 31 @ GB 21

So there it is! Super Bowl L will be Redskins vs. Raiders, a Super Bowl XVIII rematch and was the final Super Bowl that the Raiders have won.
Should've let me take control of the Browns in the second half. I have a history of 28pt comebacks...lmao
Old 04-24-2014, 03:32 AM   #7415
MVP

nml11287's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Should've let me take control of the Browns in the second half. I have a history of 28pt comebacks...lmao
At least it would have felt like a game and not a practice drill lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2014, 04:35 AM   #7416
MVP

nml11287's Arena

Up 10-0 at the half. Not much offensively going on between these two teams. Smith has been sacked 3 times already. They seem to be attacking his blind side a lot and Veldheer is getting worked by Orakpo who seems to have me on the run on almost every passing play.

I've pretty much been forced to throw short 5 yd passes here and there because I have no time. Mason has the Raiders only offensive TD, punching it in at the 1.

EDIT
Seems that every time I make a comment, something exciting happens. Rivera and Smith are clutching it up! Rivera now has 10 catches for 137 yds. He caught the ball and was lit up by Honey Badger and still held on!

Raiders now knocking on Washington's door on the 2 yd line after that great reception by Rivera. Baldwin should take out his note pad.

Last edited by nml11287; 04-24-2014 at 04:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »