Home

Madden 09 Roster & Patch Update

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Roster & Patch Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 09:48 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 09 Roster & Patch Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak5170
"1. Ghost Juking OOB fix - aka CPU players running out of bounds
2. CPU Accuracy tuning"

Those two are huge imo.

And I know I'll be in the minority here, but is there any chance we can get a broadcast or sideline cam for Spectator mode? That would make Madden 09 perfect in my eyes.
No it wouldn't . I still don't see a QB pocket, referees , goaline dives, a realistic QB dropback, DB's that track the ball instead of using physic powers....etc ...

If phil and his crew can miraculously get those things I mentioned in than the game will be near perfect...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #82
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

Just remember people, he said the DLC is a "Possibility", not a guarantee. Next month EA might turn around and say "sorry, we thought we could do it but now we realize we can't". I am taking the wait and see approach. If I see all of these changes and updates actually happen with patches then I will buy Madden. If not I won't buy it.

It's still good news and gives us hope.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #83
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

The more I think about it, I still won't buy Madden on release day. I already have NCAA Football 09 collecting dust while I wait for it to be patched, I don't want to play the "dust collecting waiting for a patch" game with Madden also.

I still have my hopes up though. Hopefully in six weeks I will have at least one and possibly two finished (read: patched) football games to play!!! (actually, that is sad that I have to say that). The good news is if they do finally finish the game by mid September as was stated, by then I will be able to save money by buying a used copy of Madden.

Last edited by ab2c4; 08-06-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:11 AM   #84
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Rosters & Patches

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperLantern
GREAT NEWS!!!

Yes sir
Old 08-06-2008, 10:15 AM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Just remember people, he said the DLC is a "Possibility", not a guarantee. Next month EA might turn around and say "sorry, we thought we could do it but now we realize we can't". I am taking the wait and see approach. If I see all of these changes and updates actually happen with patches then I will buy Madden. If not I won't buy it.

It's still good news and gives us hope.

Exactly.

Wait and see approach = smart move
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #86
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9

Old 08-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great news, as long as the DLC is free Thanks bud!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
The more I think about it, I still won't buy Madden on release day. I already have NCAA Football 09 collecting dust while I wait for it to be patched, I don't want to play the "dust collecting waiting for a patch" game with Madden also.

I still have my hopes up though. Hopefully in six weeks I will have at least one and possibly two finished (read: patched) football games to play!!! (actually, that is sad that I have to say that). The good news is if they do finally finish the game by mid September as was stated, by then I will be able to save money by buying a used copy of Madden.

I was thinking about that too, but since mid September is basically Week 2 or 3 of the NFL, a used game will be 55 or 50 bucks still most likely...not too much savings monetary wise...hopefully they'll be able to confirm whether patch 2 and DLC will be released for sure by next week, but I doubt it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »