Home

New Difficulty System

This is a discussion on New Difficulty System within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
New Difficulty System

I was wondering with the new difficulty system, that with most Xbox 360 games, it takes your online profile and makes that your profile in the game. is the difficulty system set up for more then one person to play on a given console? like me and my roommate both play on there does how he play effect my difficulty and vis versa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: New Difficulty System

Quote:
Originally Posted by adqttr
I was wondering with the new difficulty system, that with most Xbox 360 games, it takes your online profile and makes that your profile in the game. is the difficulty system set up for more then one person to play on a given console? like me and my roommate both play on there does how he play effect my difficulty and vis versa?
Well do you both have gamertags or accounts set up? If so then there should be no problem. Just make sure when you play your the right account and when you play by yourself that you have your account as the active profile.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

We Only have my gamertag on my box, cause u can only have one gamertag per box. But do you think it will have profiles that you can create to use more then one player?
Old 08-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #4
Rookie

RiversIsMyHero's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adqttr
We Only have my gamertag on my box, cause u can only have one gamertag per box. But do you think it will have profiles that you can create to use more then one player?
Um I'm pretty sure you can have more than 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »