Home

Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
fanboy, really, I have never bought a Madden since 06 on last gen, I have rented 07, 08, and 09 and they all have sucked, and you have been disrespectful to me because I find your stupidity offensive, I cannot stand stupid people
Atleast I make valid points that you have yet to refute, so you sir are the one that seems ignorant.

That's fine, you may rent Madden but you definitely seem like a 2k *****.

Old 04-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #250
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
I hope so too. I really do, because there hasn't been a football game worth buying on the market since 05. This is why I demand more of my entertainment. I hope someday you can mature to the level that you demand more of what you invest in.
Ummm, its you who needs to mature my good sir
Old 04-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #251
Rookie

OVR: 7

Add me to the ''stupid'' category, because these vids have done nothing but disappoint me. I'm actually starting to believe the ''you should expect this by now'' bit.

I loaded up the trailer and the game play video expecting the best, and I really think the game looks awful, probably more than most. And I'm far from a *****, I've been hyped since the very first blog.

2010 is a rental, and I'm not even looking forward to that now. Perhaps I'm reading too much into the vid, at least I hope I am.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 11:53 PM   #252
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

It's very amusing to me watching some of you guys "panic" 2 months before the release of a game. So because Fallon was able to complete 1 deep bomb on rookie difficulty means that the game is broken??? Really?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #253
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance4g63

I don't care if it is on "rookie" because the core fundamentals are wrong and obviously still haven't been addressed. I couldn't pull that type of stuff on rookie in APF. What I'm saying is that if he can pull if off in rookie, I'm ASSUMING people will still be able to pull it off online.

Look when you play on rookie, you shouldn't be able to just call any play outta your *** and win. You should still have to play some football and call good plays. Rookie should be about teaching a novice player how to play on the higher levels. So let a player catch a slant route or a screen play but a long bomb after doing an unrealistic drop back, cmon!? But whatever, I'm just and idiot that hates Madden right?
First of all, online games are set on all-pro (unless they are unranked).

I agree with you but some people don't want that and unfortunately a lot of those people make up the many millions that buy madden. So yeah, while I completely get what you are saying, I don't see what there is to be mad about when these things won't happen in all-pro and all-madden (modes that are for people who want to play sim).

The only way to address this is to give people who play on rookie teaching tools to help them get better (which they did last year and will probably do more this year as well).
Old 04-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #254
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance4g63
Atleast I make valid points that you have yet to refute, so you sir are the one that seems ignorant.

That's fine, you may rent Madden but you definitely seem like a 2k *****.
name one point that I haven't refuted

And I am an EA and 2K ***** when both deserve to be hated, and in this is case EA doesn't deserve to be hated

Also, 2K has yet to give us a great football game either
Old 04-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #255
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
by many things have changed I mean

1) we have a new development team that has stated many times that they care about sim gameplay

2) we have had extensive, informative blogs detailing long requested changes to Madden

3) the development team has interacted with this community extensively and has stated that they have fixed many things as a result of community feedback

4) we have gotten lots of excellent screenshots

5) most importantly, EA has had 8 of OS's most respected football experts to play the game in its early state. The group has given the developers tons of feedback and have stated that the early version of Madden 10 feels like no Madden before and praised it very highly, that, my ignorant friend, is how the circumstances between Madden 09-10 have changed, I hope you wise up in the future.
You know, EA has had feedback from the entire OS community for years, and look at what we have. We have a game that is broken in so many ways, that is years behind what it should be. I bet the guys at EA took notes, but I bet dollars to donuts that they don't really read into what they wrote.

You are right on one key point though, that they are releasing stuff early. That means they are getting done early and are showing you what is set in stone. It never fails every single year that people go ga-ga over screenshots and features, yet the game falls flat on its face. I hope that it isn't true this year, but it very well could be based on its track record.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #256
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Honor

2010 is a rental, and I'm not even looking forward to that now. Perhaps I'm reading too much into the vid, at least I hope I am.
I personally think you are when all the factors that have been said here should be taken to account and also on top of that, there's much more info that is going to get released soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »